Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

RC Auction Site for Hobbyists

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 01:46 PM
hobbybidz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Auction Site for Hobbyists

I would like to take the time to introduce the HobbyBidz auction site specifically geared towards RC and Hobby related merchandise.
www.HobbyBidz.com was designed to be a Cost Effective e-commerce marketplace available to both Retail Sellers and Consumer level Buyers and Sellers for all types of Hobby related merchandise.

Hobb-e-Mart - one of the Internets Largest sellers of Radio Control Merchandise has been selling on HobbyBidz since it's inception with No Reserve Auctions starting at $0.99. Be sure to check out their deals!

There are No Listing Fees so you can list as many items as you desire at No Cost to You! Plus you can automatically relist items for Free until they sell!

You only pay very reasonable "End of Auction Fees" that are approximately 1/2 the cost of similar sites.

Sign up now and we'll deposit $20.00 in your HobbyBidz account to go towards your first $20.00 in Seller Fees.

Let us know what else you'd like to see on the site and we'll work on implementing it for you! Please feel free to ask any questions or shoot me a pm.

Free Shipping for forum members!

For a limited time, any auctions won by an RCUniverse member will get free U.S. shipping on any auction won through Hobb-e-Mart. After you win just shoot me a message within HobbyBidz letting me know your a member and I will remove the shipping.

Thanks
Jess

Old 06-07-2011, 03:48 PM
outdoorhunting

Default RE: RC Auction Site for Hobbyists

HobbyBidz, cost effective???? No reserve??? I just got on that location & went to ( box damaged) & found a real deal !!!! Ha, ha. It was a BeeGee 120 by Seagull 0 bids- price currently $254.99 , did they say " no reserve??" buy now for $269.99 I didn't get off the boat last night!!! I glanced at a bunch of other "auctions" & found the "set-up" to be about the same !!! If they stay in business,I guess that proves the old saying " there's a sucker born every day !!" But, if you're a member of RCU, they'll give us "free shipping"!!
Old 06-07-2011, 09:26 PM
hobbybidz

ORIGINAL: outdoorhunting

HobbyBidz, cost effective???? No reserve??? I just got on that location & went to ( box damaged) & found a real deal !!!! Ha, ha. It was a BeeGee 120 by Seagull 0 bids- price currently $254.99 , did they say " no reserve??" buy now for $269.99 I didn't get off the boat last night!!! I glanced at a bunch of other "auctions" & found the "set-up" to be about the same !!! If they stay in business,I guess that proves the old saying " there's a sucker born every day !!" But, if you're a member of RCU, they'll give us "free shipping"!!
Thanks for checking it out and I appreciate the feedback. Most of their auctions do start out at $.99 except for the Box Damage only items. Pretty sure that is a good deal for the Bee Gee if you check around, especially with free shipping for forum members? Keep in mind, the Box Damage items have no damage to the contents and come with a full manufacturer's warranty. Please check the prices and I am sure you will agree there are some good deals, if not call me and maybe Ican change them.
I am not sure Ifollow your "cost effective???" There are no listing fees and we start you with a $20.00 credit towards any seller fees you incur when you sell an item. Check our final value fees and you will see this is very cost effective.
Always looking to improve, so thank you for the feedback.
See something your interested in or you are interested in selling some items, feel free to PM me or give us a call at 217-544-1850 if you have any questions.
Thanks
Jess

Old 08-23-2011, 05:59 AM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

Really? Most auctions start at $0.99? You have 4 auctions for planes and they all start at the BUY NOW price, the lowest of which is $89.99 - and that for a profile ARF. And there is a $19.99 shipping charge.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:29 AM
hobbybidz

ORIGINAL: rgburrill

Really? Most auctions start at $0.99? You have 4 auctions for planes and they all start at the BUY NOW price, the lowest of which is $89.99 - and that for a profile ARF. And there is a $19.99 shipping charge.
Please take the time to look at the seller. That is a different seller who is selling that item. Thanks for checking out the site.