Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

NEW! Minature Bearing Puller & Extractor!!!

Well guys, here it is...We finally finished our new bearing pullers designed specifically for miniature and small diameter ball bearings, and they are absolutely amazing. There is now a surefire way to remove even the toughest frozen bearings. These have required extensive manufacturing and much time and effort to make. They are made from vacuum heat-treated stainless steel, wire EDM cut and finished in a Black Oxide coating.

We have manufactured the following sizes (mainly based on the most problematic bearings to pull):

3MM - .118"
    1/8" - .125"
    4MM (5/32") - .157"

Here is the link to our EBay page with the pricing and product details:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Minature...-/320996354584

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyXRBZVzCAs[/youtube]

The way these work is to just insert the tip all the way into the ID of the bearing, then start to screw the back down. This will drive a pin down through the puller, expand the tip and grip the bearing.
    Now if you have a bearing in a blind hole with a solid bottom, just keep screwing the back in, it will just lift the bearing right out of the hole!

You will also need at least one expanding pin/screw. They all use the same size, so unless you want one for each puller you can just swap the tips back and forth depending on bearing size.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: NEW! Minature Bearing Puller & Extractor!!!

That is a pretty clever tool you made!
    ~Tom~