Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

Redz Aviation open For Business.

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 07:13 PM
Redz Aviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redz Aviation open For Business.

Hello everybody, allow me to introduce myself my name is Curtis Detweiler.

I am a frequent user of R/C Universe and member of the R/C community. I am happy to announce the opening of Redz Aviaiton, a R/C hobby shop that is tailored to giant scale parts and accessories. Since there are so many changes that can be made to this hobby we also offer Research and design for any parts that you have considered making and don't have the access to the machinery to make the parts. We will offer a new array of custom tailored parts to the R/C giant scale community. Our designers are working daily to develop new products to enhance performance, building, and fabrication of your airplane.

Research and Design

We are working on developing parts and accessories that we will send out FREE proto-types to random members of our website. Just go to our site www.RedzAviation.comand click Register on the right.

We also offer used items on our classified section of our site for our local fly club members without computers.

For the Month of April we are offering FREE SHIPPING with the promotion code FREESHIPPING. Yes this does include our products on special!

Our site is up and running but we are adding new products daily, we would like the R/C Universe community feedback on the functionality of our website so keep logging in to check out our new items.

Special thanks to Azhar of Aztech Areomodels as we are now working together as a reseller for Spot-On and Secraft on the East Coast.