Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

Please read if you post here.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2003, 06:13 PM
GrnBrt
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please read if you post here.

Should there be a new product announcement please use the Product Announcement and Manufacturer News Forum provided, or seek out information for advertising with RCU. This forum is not to be used for advertisement purposes, strictly announcements and news.
If you have a question for a manufacturer then please don't post it here in the forum but contact him either by PM, or e-mail. If this rule isn't followed then the offending post will be deleted without notice.
Please don't start idle talk about the product here in this forum, if you want to do that then pick the proper forum for doing so.
Old 06-22-2004, 07:38 PM
William Robison
My Feedback: (3)

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: Please read if you post here.

Gentlemen:

Read the rules please. Any questions or comments about a product announcement should be sent to the manufacturer or distributor by PM or email.

Thank you.

Bill.
Old 09-08-2004, 10:20 PM
William Robison
My Feedback: (3)

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Frequency of posting

Effective 9/1/2004, there will be a minimum time of one calendar month between posts by a given marketer. In other words, no more than one post in Product Announcements per month will be allowed.

Thank you.

WLR