Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Product Announcements & Manufacturer News
Reload this Page >

J&R Hobby Hardware under new ownership and reopened!

Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

J&R Hobby Hardware under new ownership and reopened!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 01:52 PM
invert0914
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default J&R Hobby Hardware under new ownership and reopened!

Exciting news!!!!!!!!J&R Hobby Hardware has reopened under new ownership with a new website. www.jrhobbyhardware.com .The website is open but I know they still have more to put on there. They ask for you support as they continue to add items. Join there facebook page jr hobby hardware for continued updates! They have specials in all electric aircraft parts and supplies. They are running a give away for a $25 gift card to the 25th customer! gift cards available. if you don't see it please email or call. Thank you

Jennifer Welcome
J&R Hobby Hardware
[email protected]
www.jrhobbyhardware.com
336-551-4112
Old 03-14-2017, 06:32 AM
TampaRC

They have a terrible website, so difficult to navigate.
Old 03-14-2017, 06:55 AM
invert0914
My Feedback: (17)

The site was built using new software. We will be continuing to make it better and adding product. Please if you need anything call us. 336-551-4112 and we will answer all questions.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:15 AM
pkchapman

I've been trying to order parts for what seems to be a long time. The Web site is unuseable. I want to use PayPal and don't want to call and give
payment info over the phone. I ordered from another source. I hope your up and running soon.

Last edited by pkchapman; 05-24-2017 at 08:06 AM.