Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

New Electric FUNTANA S 1.40 - ARF

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2004, 03:05 PM
Sean Plummer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Electric FUNTANA S 1.40 - ARF

We have just received a limited production of the new 1.40 size Funtana S-ARF designed and produced by Sebastiano Silvestri.

This 78" span ARF model is a special production of the Standard Glow version, and features accessories for Electric Power Systems. The model includes a special electric motor mount and instructions to install the electric motor and battery system. Also included are a wing and elevator cover for storage/transport.

This model can also be powered with a 1.40-1.60 Glow engine system. English instructions are included for both glow and electric set-ups

This model is very similar to the Funtana Pro-Kit, with one major difference it is completely Built! The model is precision laser cut and professionally constructed.

The model is available directly from Aero-Model .com link as follows:
http://www.aero-model.com/ProductDet...?productID=428

Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them.

-Sean
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn36068.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	175940   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fa85139.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	175941   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mr42241.jpg
Views:	13