Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

New INSANE 3D video!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2004, 05:44 PM
hovermaster
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New INSANE 3D video!!

Have you been looking for something new? something different? something that wont put you to sleep? well here it is... a Jpmedia inc. production... ULTIMATE 3D

This is something that you WILL NEED!

Hi, my name is Chris Maier, some of you may know of me from around the North East region. A couple months ago in October i was flown down to Florida after being sponcered by ExtremeFlight Rc, and Hitec, and My producer John and I shot some video. We have the motive to get all of you out of the 3D mentality of just because a box says "3D" on it... it may not be a 3D plane..... This hour long dvd is like none other that you have seen. This dvd is totally action packed and full of info about what is going on. After you are done watching you will be so pumped and just ready to go flying! Unlike some other 3D videos out there we chose a more reasonable size and priced plane to use... the ExtremeFlight RC 68" Yak 54. Ill tell you what... ive flown tons of planes.. and this is THE best one i have flown this size. This thing flys just like my Radio Craft 40% Extra 330! While i fly the Yak i talk through each maneuver and you will see the plane, hear my voice, and see the sticks all at the same time, in REAL time! no fake stuff here.

This dvd will be shiping in 1 week! perfect for a nice stocking gift for Christmas.

Here is our web site www.jpmediainc.net/ultimate3d.html

you can download the clip on the web site, and get a taste of what the dvd is all about before you get the full copy!

Happy Holidays

Chris Maier
Old 12-10-2004, 05:52 PM
Tram
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: New INSANE 3D video!!

Hmm.. I'll have to download the clip.
Old 12-10-2004, 11:05 PM
hovermaster
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: New INSANE 3D video!!

Yes, i think you should... let me know what you think...