Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

Mfg News

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2021, 11:07 AM
bobsrc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mfg News

For the latest updates on Sig Mfg. check out Sig's facebook page. Lots of good things are in the works and it is updated weekly.
Old 04-27-2021, 08:12 PM
Outrider6
My Feedback: (2)

Received 33 Likes on 29 Posts

I would much rather see SIG grow and expand in the balsa kit area, rather than going to foam and plastic. Many of us would love to see SIG come out with new designs in balsa kits, as there are still a bunch of people who enjoy building. There is and would be a demand for such product, especially since there are very few remaining kit manufacturers. I have built several SIG kits over the last 30+ years, and would gladly build more, if you came out with new designs.
Old 06-07-2021, 12:48 PM
astronut
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Outrider6
I would much rather see SIG grow and expand in the balsa kit area, rather than going to foam and plastic. Many of us would love to see SIG come out with new designs in balsa kits, as there are still a bunch of people who enjoy building. There is and would be a demand for such product, especially since there are very few remaining kit manufacturers. I have built several SIG kits over the last 30+ years, and would gladly build more, if you came out with new designs.
Sig is probably just doing what it needs in order to survive. It must adapt to market changes or it may perish. I prefer the way a balsa plane flies over foam too, but apparently there aren't enough of us.