Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

RC Skydiver Plans: Updated III

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2003, 11:30 AM
Charlie E
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Copyright BS

Holy Crap, I go to bed and look what happens.
Ok, first of all. John and Bob of R/C SkyDive St. Louis, I dare you, taking a cheap shot at my integrity, coming to a public forum and calling me a thief. The burden of proof is on you not me. You never posted on RCU before yesterday, if you have an issue contact me directly, show some class. On the other side of the coin, my plans must be pretty good to threaten you so badly that you would stoop so low. Guys, this is a hobby; most of us still treat it as one.

Charlie
Old 02-11-2003, 08:41 PM
Charlie E
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Skydiver Plans: Updated III

I have decided to delay the selling of the rcjumper plans at this time.
Although registering your copyright is voluntary, I am currently doing so. I am putting a stop to the claims mentioned against me in this forum. .

http://www.loc.gov/copyright/

Do I have to register with your office to be protected?

No. In general, registration is voluntary. Copyright exists from the moment the work is created. You will have to register, however, if you wish to bring a lawsuit for infringement of a U.S. work. See Circular 1, section Copyright Registration.