Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

eRC Micro P-51D Mustang Ridge Runner III RTF

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 04:11 PM
flyboone
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eRC Micro P-51D Mustang Ridge Runner III RTF

[link]http://www.hobby-lobby.com/micro_p51_mustang_rtf.htm[/link]

eRC Micro P-51D Mustang Ridge Runner III RTF

2.4 GHz radio & 2 batteries - everything included for $99.99
Micro P-51D Mustang "Ridge Runner" is the first in a series of authentic Micro Warbirds from eRC. 14-1/2" wingspan, 13-1/2" long, 35 sq. in. wing area, 1.1 oz. flying weight. Ready to fly right out of the box. Comes with 2 flight batteries to keep you flying. The transmitter is a 2.4 GHz 4-channel radio. The P-51 is completely built and decorated in authentic Ridge Runner III colors and includes a pre-installed geared, brushed motor, receiver and proportional servos.

Model can be flown indoors or outdoors in calm winds. Designed with the sport flyer in mind - pilots will enjoy the stable flight characteristics, durability, and great scale details. Landing gear are removable, airplane can be flown with or without it. Use the included display stand to showcase your WWII Fighter.

Micro P-51D Mustang Highlights:

* Comes with everything needed to fly, all in one box
* Realistic scale features include clear canopy, strut covers, and authentic graphics
* Includes 2 single-cell Lithium batteries that charge from transmitter
* 3-Channel control: throttle, ailerons and elevator
* Proportional servo controls for smooth, responsive flight
* Geared motor with plenty of power for ground take-offs
* Lightweight, durable foam construction
* For sport to intermediate pilots
* 8 to 10 minute flight times
* Display stand included
* Complete line of replacement parts available

Micro P-51D Specs:

* Wingspan: 14-1/2"
* Length: 13-1/2"
* Wing Area: 35 sq. in.
* Flying Weight: 1.1 oz.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:49 PM
zvent

Default RE: eRC Micro P-51D Mustang Ridge Runner III RTF

I bought one of these and was very exited about leaving all of my big nitro planes at home to go to the park and fly it, until I flew it and the ailerons were reversed! Only damaged the tip of the right wing but I can't see anything in the manual about reversing the ailerons. Please help. Can they even be reversed or am I stuck with a plane that rolls right when you want it to roll left? -Brad Rich
Old 05-01-2010, 05:31 PM
Razerworkz

Default RE: eRC Micro P-51D Mustang Ridge Runner III RTF

yea, same here! funny thing was mine was correct yesterday but i've been having problems with the signal not working for more then a few feet. After my son dropping the controler we found there is a loose wire in the transmitter. After taking it apart the ailerons seem to have reversed!

I've found nothing to fix this. Ideas?