RCU Forums

RCU Forums (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Product Announcements & Manufacturer News (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/product-announcements-manufacturer-news-220/)
-   -   GOLDWING RC PLANES (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/product-announcements-manufacturer-news-220/9873032-goldwing-rc-planes.html)

mtenginesusa 07-18-2010 08:52 PM

GOLDWING RC PLANES
 
As an partner of Goldwing rc model plane factory . MTENGINESUSA are going to ship full 40 feet container of GW planes to USA this month. pls vist our website for the detail of those planes , and we are going to arrange full range of GW plane after first container arrived. dealer and drop ship are welcome .

website : www.mtenginesusa.com www.goldwingrc.com

pls feel free to contact us for our products

Thanks

Tomy

MTENGINESUSA.COM



teammsn 09-17-2010 03:55 PM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 
Is this company still opened

mtenginesusa 09-17-2010 08:08 PM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 
Hi teammsn

MTENGINES USA are distributor of GoldWing RC plane in USA . we support our dealer to retail GW planes and other products.


Thank you

MTENGINES USA

RCMember 10-31-2010 12:21 PM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 
I have a 50cc Yak55sp v2 from Goldwing. It has PERFECT built and fly PERFECT (really predictable on 3D). I don't want to risk and buy from another manufacturer for next season project since I can't be sure how close the new plane might be to my expectations!<div>How much do you think shipment costs (Canada, Toronto area) for a 50cc or 100cc box?<div style="background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 191); border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; height: auto; line-height: normal; text-align: left; width: auto; direction: ltr; z-index: 99995; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "></div></div>

AirTech 11-08-2010 11:56 AM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 

Quote:

ORIGINAL: mtenginesusa

Hi teammsn

MTENGINES USA are distributor of GoldWing RC plane in USA . we support our dealer to retail GW planes and other products.


Thank you

MTENGINES USA
What's your web address?

Desertlakesflying 11-08-2010 12:07 PM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 
Aren't the the Sbach and MX2 and Pitts the same ones RedWing sells?

RedwingRC 11-08-2010 12:21 PM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 
No, the Sbach is not the same.  the Pitts is.  Some of the planes I carry are manufactured by GW.  I test all the planes I sell, and make revisions.  Most people importing GW planes are getting them as is.  For example, my MX2, though made by GW, has some changes in the landing gear area from their version.  My prototype ripped out the gear on testing, so I had them beef it up and put in Aluminum Angles.


mtenginesusa 11-08-2010 03:18 PM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 
www.mtenginesusa.com. More and more GW planes will be available.

Desertlakesflying 11-08-2010 04:29 PM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 
Ah, that's why.

AirTech 11-09-2010 10:39 AM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 

Quote:

ORIGINAL: mtenginesusa

www.mtenginesusa.com. More and more GW planes will be available.
I'm sorry but I keep getting an "Invalid Hostname" message every time I try.

RCMember 11-09-2010 10:41 AM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 

Quote:

ORIGINAL: AirTech


Quote:

ORIGINAL: mtenginesusa

www.mtenginesusa.com. More and more GW planes will be available.
I'm sorry but I keep getting an "Invalid Hostname" message every time I try.
It has an extra dot in the end. remove the last dot from address.

AirTech 11-09-2010 10:51 AM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 

Quote:

ORIGINAL: RCMember


Quote:

ORIGINAL: AirTech


Quote:

ORIGINAL: mtenginesusa

www.mtenginesusa.com. More and more GW planes will be available.
I'm sorry but I keep getting an ''Invalid Hostname'' message every time I try.
It has an extra dot in the end. remove the last dot from address.

Do you have more photos of the Sukhoi? Are the stab halves removable? What may be a realistic AUW with a 60cc engine? Are you going to get some MT-65's in the near future?

vanguard 11-11-2010 08:01 AM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 
Airtech,
The above mention of a weak landing gear area on the MX2 may be why yours popped out so easy. You may have had an early version.
Mike

mtenginesusa 11-11-2010 08:28 AM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 

Quote:

ORIGINAL: AirTech


Quote:

ORIGINAL: RCMember


Quote:

ORIGINAL: AirTech


Quote:

ORIGINAL: mtenginesusa

www.mtenginesusa.com. More and more GW planes will be available.
I'm sorry but I keep getting an ''Invalid Hostname'' message every time I try.
It has an extra dot in the end. remove the last dot from address.

Do you have more photos of the Sukhoi? Are the stab halves removable? What may be a realistic AUW with a 60cc engine? Are you going to get some MT-65's in the near future?
MT-65? Do you mean MT-62? We have MT-62 in stock. Sorry the website does not show but we have both older models of MT-62 and MT-42 in stock at close-out prices. www.mtenginesusa.com

AirTech 11-12-2010 10:10 AM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 

Quote:

ORIGINAL: mtenginesusa


Quote:

ORIGINAL: AirTech


Quote:

ORIGINAL: RCMember


Quote:

ORIGINAL: AirTech


Quote:

ORIGINAL: mtenginesusa

www.mtenginesusa.com. More and more GW planes will be available.
I'm sorry but I keep getting an ''Invalid Hostname'' message every time I try.
It has an extra dot in the end. remove the last dot from address.

Do you have more photos of the Sukhoi? Are the stab halves removable? What may be a realistic AUW with a 60cc engine? Are you going to get some MT-65's in the near future?
MT-65? Do you mean MT-62? We have MT-62 in stock. Sorry the website does not show but we have both older models of MT-62 and MT-42 in stock at close-out prices. www.mtenginesusa.com
I meant the MT-62. When is the new 62cc going to be available? Could you PM me with a quote for the current MT-62 price?

AirTech 11-12-2010 10:19 AM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 

Quote:

ORIGINAL: vanguard

Airtech,
The above mention of a weak landing gear area on the MX2 may be why yours popped out so easy. You may have had an early version.
Mike
Not really, mine have the aluminum reinforced landing gear mount. In fact the aluminum angle plates held strongly to the ply sides but the ply sides broke. I am sure the impact was more severe than we though since the aluminum gear was bent. Apparently the wheel pant dug into the turf and that caused the damage. That's the price one pays for an ultralight airframe, they usually break at the strongest reinforced point.

denney47 02-25-2011 05:09 PM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 

Quote:

ORIGINAL: vanguard

Airtech,
The above mention of a weak landing gear area on the MX2 may be why yours popped out so easy. You may have had an early version.
Mike
The MX2's early versions have week landing gear.
Tom
<div>Website: &lt;a href="<span class="Object" id="OBJ_PREFIX_DWT222">http://www.valleyviewrc.com/estore</span>"&gt;Valley View RC&lt;/a&gt;</div>

Brianna Johnson 08-01-2011 05:36 AM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 
how can i contact you? and can i get your mail address. so that i will be able to contact you for some kind of assistance.

eloyherna 04-27-2012 06:04 PM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 
would you recommend gold wing o r aeroworks 50cc pitts?<div>
</div>

countilaw 07-10-2012 07:12 PM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 

Quote:

ORIGINAL: AirTech


Quote:

ORIGINAL: vanguard

Airtech,
The above mention of a weak landing gear area on the MX2 may be why yours popped out so easy. You may have had an early version.
Mike
Not really, mine have the aluminum reinforced landing gear mount. In fact the aluminum angle plates held strongly to the ply sides but the ply sides broke. I am sure the impact was more severe than we though since the aluminum gear was bent. Apparently the wheel pant dug into the turf and that caused the damage. That's the price one pays for an ultralight airframe, they usually break at the strongest reinforced point.
Do these companies ever do any testing or quality control before selling to the public? OH, I forgot there for a minute, they come from

MADE IN CHINA ! what do you expect?




kurt2022 07-11-2012 04:31 PM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 
Buy a pilot aircraft from chief, they are great flying, state of the art airplanes and you can get spare parts if needed, with goldwing good luck if you need a replacement cowl or wheel pants!

countilaw 07-13-2012 10:25 PM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 
The mtenginesUSA link doesn't even work. Probably much like their cheap Chinese made planes. These companies that like to tack USA on the end of their names is suspose to get us American all hot and excited to buy. It's still a Chinese made product, cheaply made and over priced.

And I think we American's are getting tired of it. I know I am.

Frank

AirTech 07-14-2012 07:14 PM

RE: GOLDWING RC PLANES
 

Quote:

ORIGINAL: countilaw

The mtenginesUSA link doesn't even work. Probably much like their cheap Chinese made planes. These companies that like to tack USA on the end of their names is suspose to get us American all hot and excited to buy. It's still a Chinese made product, cheaply made and over priced.

And I think we American's are getting tired of it. I know I am.

Frank

I'm sorry to say but that's the state of our economy. Most large American manufacturers and product retailers (i.e. WalMart) are outsourcing their productions jobs overseas and passing off their profits to their pockets. Now these same overseas (mostly Chinese) manufacturers are marketing their wares their wares directly to us. Presently there are almost zero American made products in the RC hobby. If you own any products from Horizon Hobbies, Hobbico, TBM, and a hundred other smaller retailers, you are purchasing Made in China products.

The bottom line is that more and more jobless American, due to manufacturing outsourcing are not able to buy any of these products. And all these will lead to an eventual worldwide economic collapse.

gman19696 02-28-2014 05:46 PM

im looking for a 30 or 50 cc mx2 the green version made by gold wing do you have them now or will they be available soon and if so what are the prices>Thanks Gary


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:18 PM.