Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mud Duck Aviation returns

Hello fellow modelers.

My name is Greg, I purchased Mud Duck Aviation from Tom Chipley recently. I will be offering kits again in the near future and will likely be offering plans for the Mud Duck Mk II and the Agri duck very soon.

I still need to set up shop and get organized. I will be operating the company on a part time basis for a while before cutting lose. I will be setting up a website for the company as soon as I can muster where interested individuals can get some information.

I would love to hear from anyone who has suggestions to improve the models they have built, I would be more than happy to update the product lines with better building suggestions. If any of you would like me to include photos of your duck(s) on the website I will be setting up, feel free to send pictures and any relevent information to me at mudduck@optonline.net

I myself have built and flown the Agri-Duck and have friends with the Mud Duck Mk I and CricKit. Together we will try to improve the line and are looking at some new models to possibly introduce.

The current line currently includes:

Mud Duck Mk II (kits & plans)
    Agri Duck (kits & plans)
    Mud Duck Sport .40/.60 (kit)
    CricKit (kit)

"On the Drawing Board":

Bipe Duck
    Cub Duck
    Improved CricKit (more stable)
    Electrified versions of nearly all models

Thanks,
    Greg

mudduck@optonline.net
    Mud Duck Aviation, Inc.
    Build Fast! Fly Slow!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Mud Duck Aviation returns

Cool..............

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Mud Duck Aviation returns

Hi Greg:

Any recent news on your purchase of Mud Duck Aviation? Us duck fans are waiting!

Fast Eddie B

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I'm ready for one.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Glad to here the MUD DUCK is back. I have had one that i built from plans i purchased from Tom. i have a banneer towing option installed in mine. its powered by a Maloney 100 gas engine. flys great i'll dig up some photos of it

Pete
    AMA CD2098
    Saito Club #562

Thanks for the support and continued interest. Sorry for the delayed response.

fast eddie b,

Sorry, no worthwhile news yet. I am trying to finish up some college credits before I dive headfirst into operating MDA as a full time business. I have a website paid for and am 90% in completing it (offline), but school has slowed the progress as of late. You will be able to find it at Mud Duck Aviation but I will not be able to offer all the things on it right away (the available items will be noted).

I currently can supply full size plans, templates, and decals sets for the Mud Duck MkII and Agri-Duck. I have the ability to get some Mud Duck Sport kits (40-60 size / 80 in WS) available for purchase soon. I also have some CricKit kits, but I am trying to make a few modifications to improve stability before re-releasing them.

polstery,

As per my summary above, I do have some things available now, or very soon. What exactly are you interested in right now. I can give you an idea of when/what I can accomplish in the immediate future.

jmupilot,

I'm looking forward to getting some pictures of your Duck! If you feel ambitious enough, feel free to submit a simple modification article for the banner towing and I'll provide that for other builders to consider doing to their own Ducks! I have received several tips and articles from another modeler which will also be posted on the website, this incudes using the Mud Duck as a downlink video platform (which it is ideally suited).

Anyone can reach me easiest and quickest via my email mudduck@optonline.net If anyone would like to talk by phone I can provide my cell as I currently do not have a dedicated business line.

Thanks Again for all your support!

Greg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ca82575.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	67656   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bx73907.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	67657  
    Mud Duck Aviation, Inc.
    Build Fast! Fly Slow!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Does anyone know where I can get a set of plans for a Mud Duck Sport? Any info would be helpful

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

VERY COOL

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have one of the first ones, given to me by it's builder, un-flown. I need the balance point if anyone has it?
    Thanks
    Gizmo

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Is Mud Duck Aviation back in business or not? According to the website it appears not!

Thank's!

Jerry

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Kinda a big gap in-between postings....OCT 2002toMay 20 12 ! He said sorry for the delayed response!!!!!!!!!!!
    Imagination is far more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein.

http://www.lambertsrc.com/

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Looking for mud duck sport plans 83" span. Anybody got a set?