Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Flitetest

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 05:56 PM
KC0NPJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flitetest

Anybody have any experience with Flitetest foam models? I just ordered a F T Duster. Any hints would be appreciated...........
KCØNPJ Gary
Old 02-06-2014, 07:42 AM
Flypaper 2

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just working on a Baby Blender. Test flew one a while ago built by one of our lady members and it was a real treat to fly Working on one of my own. Not using the transfer block in order to build it lighter. Had to buy one of the bigger hotglue guns as there are some long strips to do and the little gun won't hold enough heat to do strips. Have fun with it.

Gord.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:23 PM
thuribles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Flite Test Baby Blender at the 2015 Valley Gathering on March 28th. This homemade model turned out to be just a little too heavy and fast for comfortable flight indoors. Maybe a slow flying prop and a smaller battery than 2200mAh would have helped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csij13WLhW0