Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

Basementdweller's probation

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Basementdweller's probation

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 11:17 PM
capthis
My Feedback: (67)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Basementdweller's probation

Sloan, man I would be proud to fly with you anyday! But please keep your hands to yourself!
Old 07-10-2004, 09:03 AM
sloanfs

Thanks Brian, same to you. And same to Matt. Thats why I was busting on him so bad. He's the closest bro around here and he's a blast to hang and fly with. That night there was perfect 3-d conditions and I was flying with the local circle flyers. It would have been cool to flew with Matt that night.
We do have another bro at the club, JC. Some of you may know him. He's mostly a heli guy but he's been doing some airplane stuff lately. He had a top cap and was flying the crap out of it till it died[:@] But he'll have an EF 540 this week. Now at least I'll have another local bro to 3-d with
On another note I bought him the EF540 as a trade for a used heli and enough spares to crash it till I learn how to fly heli. sounded like a good deal to me, I get a heli cheap. And I get someone to 3-d with!
Old 07-10-2004, 10:45 AM
ChuckAuger
My Feedback: (12)

ORIGINAL: sloanfs

I get a heli cheap.
Poor, poor naive bastige. You will soon learn that "heli" and "cheap" are not often used together. I know, I have one, also.
Old 07-10-2004, 01:02 PM
Gordo-ProBro
Banned

ORIGINAL: ChuckAuger

ORIGINAL: sloanfs

I get a heli cheap.
Poor, poor naive bastige. You will soon learn that "heli" and "cheap" are not often used together. I know, I have one, also.
I was thinking the same thing Chuck. Total Oxy-Moron!!
Old 07-10-2004, 01:08 PM
capthis
My Feedback: (67)

Sloan, and Moron are used in the same sentence quite frequently.
Old 07-10-2004, 01:24 PM
Gordo-ProBro
Banned

Man, you guys are HARSH!!!! I love it!!
Old 07-10-2004, 05:04 PM
basmntdweller
My Feedback: (9)

To be honest, I had every intention of giving Sloan a call but at 4:30 when the CL was over the wind was still blowing like crazy. As I was heading to the heli field at AMA I wasn't even sure I wanted to fly. It kinda reminded me of Memphis with the wind. I took my FF Taco up for a flight and it was just getting blown all over the place. I tried to harrier into the wind but it was still going backwards. It would have been perfect for stationary harrier rolls but I ain't that good[:'(]. I spent most of the time just talking to the other guys. One of them, Larry Dricoll, was at SMALL flying the converted 1/2A CL combat plane and met several of you guys that attended.
By the time the wind died down I had to head home as Dave mentioned, the PW thing you know
Later,,,Matt