Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

I've been doing some thinking...

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

I've been doing some thinking...

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2002, 03:12 AM
Baitshack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I've been doing some thinking...

When I die I want an R/C airplane flyover at my funeral. Maybe five or six ships in the missing man formation. I want my plane to pull up out of the fomation in a loop then plow straight into the ground full throtle... Balsa scraps could be scooped up and thrown on top of the casket.

Can you guys arrange that for me?
Old 08-25-2002, 02:44 PM
ajcoholic
My Feedback: (10)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default HA HA HA!

Now THATS what I call a funeral!! I couldnt help but laugh at the visual I had in my head.... HA!

I thought it would be neat to be cremated, then have my parents place my ashes in one of my big planes, get my best flyign buddy to take off and head out over the woods (I live in the middle of nowhere) and let the plane fly off... But my family has a more "traditional" approach to death and it probably wont happen (not that I am hoping to go any time soon!).

Man, thats still making me laugh!

AJC
Old 08-25-2002, 03:33 PM
RC_Junky
My Feedback: (1)

Baitshack,

Sounds like a "Mighty Fine" send off.
Old 08-25-2002, 07:09 PM
Billy Hell
My Feedback: (2)

You better get that written up and signed by a lawyer. My Dad always wanted to be cremated and his ashes put in the cattle gaurd at the entry of our ranch (the big hole with a grate over it to keep the cattle in). He said that way the would always know the comings and goings of the farm. He got cremated but my mom burried them. My Brother and I have agreed that when my Mom dies we will dig him up and spread half his ashes in the cattle gaurd. and leave the other half.
I have a Harley that I would like to be painted with my ashes mixed in the paint (with some left over for the eventual wreck). I have never heard of anyone doing this and like the idea of my ashes going 120mph down the highway or possibly doing a wheelie. Now that's living (or dying)!
Old 08-25-2002, 08:17 PM
m.gramling
My Feedback: (8)

I am a license funeral director/embalmer in the state of TN. Also a very avid funfly pilot. So if you need any help getting cremated or crashing your plane for you. I am can help you out either way. LOL
Old 08-25-2002, 10:20 PM
Billy Hell
My Feedback: (2)

Ok you get my business. Just don't embalm me before you cremate me. They did that to my Dad and it took 3 relatives to keep me from doing something to the funeral director that would have forced him to decide between cremation and embalming for himself.