Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

Airfoilz Yak or Copperhead Yak

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Airfoilz Yak or Copperhead Yak

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Johnny Mojo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Airfoilz Yak or Copperhead Yak

Would someone please pass the popcorn?

J.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:34 PM
John Wells
My Feedback: (10)

ORIGINAL: Johnny Mojo

Would someone please pass the popcorn?

J.
Do you want butter on it? I got myself some red, Hot Tamales and a Diet Coke, they go good here too

JW
Old 05-21-2006, 09:25 PM
Furyflyer2
My Feedback: (117)

Would you like to biggy size your order?
Old 05-22-2006, 12:53 PM
novabill

ORIGINAL: BasinBum

I love the part of this thread were all the Copperhead guys are saying more weight is better, they have rewritten the rules of aerodynamics, great stuff.Hmm, I didn't know we were that good.

Maudib and I don't get along at all but I have to say he was right on every count and the "Scott should get an Airfoilz" comments are thinly veiled insults and it's obvious.Have you bothered to read the whole thread? And what merit do you have to say Maudib was right? Do you own either plane??

The nitpicking between manufacturers in this thread, while entertaining, is a good arguement for stronger rules about manufacturers posting or at the very least cause to read posts from people with agendas with much skeptisism.

Based mostly on all up weight, I'll be ordering the Airfoilz Yak this week.The Airfoilz Yak is a great plane. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

When did Dion switch from Team Copperhead to Team Airfoilz and does that mean he is now distributing them? (cause there's always an ulterior motive there)Have you ever seen TEAM ANYTHING other than OMP under Dion's name???

This thread was started so that people could share their experiences with either plane weather it be Airfoilz, or Copperhead. I agree it's gotten out of hand, but at least the controversy was with people who have flown one or the other. Then you jump in and start crap when it's been quiet and civil here for a couple weeks. Maybe you should refrain from posting here until you can contribute with something useful instead of just trying to fuel the fire.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:24 PM
BasinBum
My Feedback: (2)

Just because you don't like what I had to say does not make it useless, I'm sure others would agree that you guys are twisting logic by saying a heavier plane is better. I have as much right as any RCU member to post in whichever thread I choose so please don't hold yourself as the authority on who should post where.

Do you guys ever stop to think that public confrontations like this will leave people wondering what kind of attitude they will encounter when dealing with a customer service issue? Again I admonish you to not get into useless debates online as it is a no win situation. Stick to addressing issues of your products without comparisons to others and you will look much more professional than this thread makes you appear.
Old 05-23-2006, 11:21 AM
novabill

ORIGINAL: BasinBum

Just because you don't like what I had to say does not make it useless, I'm sure others would agree that you guys are twisting logic by saying a heavier plane is better. I have as much right as any RCU member to post in whichever thread I choose so please don't hold yourself as the authority on who should post where.

Do you guys ever stop to think that public confrontations like this will leave people wondering what kind of attitude they will encounter when dealing with a customer service issue? Again I admonish you to not get into useless debates online as it is a no win situation. Stick to addressing issues of your products without comparisons to others and you will look much more professional than this thread makes you appear.

You are right, makes no sense to argue. Customer's always right.
Old 05-24-2006, 07:03 AM
BasinBum

When I was in retail I used to say, the customer may not always be right but they are always the customer.
Old 05-27-2006, 09:40 AM
mikeygp
My Feedback: (6)

Here is my Video of my AirfoilZ Yak!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIXHe_WQth4

ENJOY
Old 05-27-2006, 10:56 AM
BasinBum

Dude, you're tearin it up pretty good! I just ordered mine yesterday and after seeing your video I know I made a good choice. Now if I can fly it half as well as you I'll be thrilled, at least I know I will be the limiting factor and not the plane.
Old 05-27-2006, 04:42 PM
Hobby-Motory

man, thats a very nice flying skills...
Do you fly glow aircrafts as well ??

Do you have a company sponser you ? or any other deal ?
Old 05-28-2006, 11:53 PM
mikeygp

Thanks guys for the nice comments. The AirfoilZ planes really make me look good. You can't fly like that with just any plane. BasinBum you are going to be very very happy with the AirfoilZ. Hobby I fly glow and gas also. Yes I have sponsorships.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:42 AM
novabill

ORIGINAL: mikeygp

Thanks guys for the nice comments. The AirfoilZ planes really make me look good. You can't fly like that with just any plane. BasinBum you are going to be very very happy with the AirfoilZ. Hobby I fly glow and gas also. Yes I have sponsorships.
Mike,

Daniel and I finally got to watch the vids last night (thanks Casey). That was great flying! I especially like the part over the pool at night.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:11 AM
mikeygp

Thanks Daniel you guys are very good a complement coming from you is very humbling. Thanks. Casey also does a good job with the editing.