Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

TMPro USA Extra 260 Cool!!

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

TMPro USA Extra 260 Cool!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 12:07 PM
TailTwister
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TMPro USA Extra 260 Cool!!

"Echoed only by the sound of crickets..."
Old 05-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Johnny Mojo

ORIGINAL: TMPro

Dear pilots,

TMPro - Top Model Production is a company located in China manuafacturing Model airplanes.
we have sold some airplanes to the TMProUSA, however it is seperate company and we have no control
on their prices, on their costumer service, and other issues they have directly with costumers.
TMPro is managed in very high standards and will support any dealer on the globe,
TMPro work very hard on its designs and apritiate the pilots as the end buyers and users.

Under no way TMPro will let a single costumer to be dissapointed from its production items.
We welcome any pilot who has a specific problem regarding this issue to contact us direct
and we will do our best to satisfaid him.

Thank you for choosing TMPro, and we wish you all to enjoy our hard work.

TMPro
www.topmodelproduction.com
Nice response. I hope you can help out some of the people who have had problems with your product. Do you have communications regularly with your distributor here in the US? Do you hold them accountable for your standards? This person must really be a regular marketing Steam Roller. Just a couple of more questions. Is the price set by you the factory or does your US distributor set them? The reason I ask is that when the product first hit the US market your US distributor was asking $149 and pushing the marketing pretty hard. Shortly after the product hit the states and some people had problems the price started dropping. In direct proportion to this is the conspicuous absense of your US distributor in marketing activities of the product. At the current price of $89, there cannot be much profit for him (if any) left. Perhaps he has abandoned his efforts on behalf of your company.

At the begining he was also discussing many other products that would be introduced from your company. He put up pictures of some things and even suggested that there were going to be large scale aircraft coming. All of this talk is gone now from this thread, much like as it seems is your US representative. I hope your situation works out with him/them. I hope things get MoBetta soon for you. I have helped out a few guys in suggesting alternatives and they have had a MoBetta time with their hobby experience lately.

Cheers,
J.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:25 PM
TailTwister

I like the look of the Pitts...
Old 05-10-2007, 01:55 PM
budshobby

Com'on guys, you know this is Dion, right? This whole things sure sounds vintage Dion to me. TMPro is Dion and that's why he did not even give out his name. Daniel? I am not sure if that's not another alias for Dion. For all the havoc he caused on the AMA forum, I am real glad everyone is starting to see his true colors.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:58 PM
budshobby

Good point! Let TMPro compensate OMP for all the junk they produced!

ORIGINAL: TailTwister

ORIGINAL: TMPro

Dear pilots,

TMPro - Top Model Production is a company located in China manuafacturing Model airplanes.
we have sold some airplanes to the TMProUSA, however it is seperate company and we have no control
on their prices, on their costumer service, and other issues they have directly with costumers.
TMPro is managed in very high standards and will support any dealer on the globe,
TMPro work very hard on its designs and apritiate the pilots as the end buyers and users.

Under no way TMPro will let a single costumer to be dissapointed from its production items.
We welcome any pilot who has a specific problem regarding this issue to contact us direct
and we will do our best to satisfaid him.

Thank you for choosing TMPro, and we wish you all to enjoy our hard work.

TMPro
www.topmodelproduction.com
So, can I assume this means you will soon be doing something for the scores of customers that have OMP Fusions that the covering fell off of?
Old 05-10-2007, 02:06 PM
TailTwister

Daniel K. is a broker that lives in Israel last time we talked. I'm not sure who this new poster called "TMPro" is. Daniel responded to my email this morning, and still appears to be in Israel.

Daniel once approached me to fly planes as the factory sponsored pilot. I declined due to Dion's involvement with the company. He and I exchanged emails a few times before then, and a few times since.

Maybe whomever "TMPro" is (in this thread) will enlighten us with a real name. He made a bold statement about taking care of TMPro products. We shall see how serious he was...

But Daniel K. (known here as Hobby-Motory up to now) is a real person.

Now Dion, yeah, he and I have known each other a while now too...
Old 05-10-2007, 02:34 PM
TailTwister

Whaddya know, more crickets...

Dion???

TMPro???

Hobby-Motory???

Anyone gonna comment here?
Old 05-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Johnny Mojo

[:-]

Total Forum Posts: 7640

Last Post: 05/09/2007 06:36:19: PM

Last Login: 05/10/2007 01:56:06:

Old 05-10-2007, 03:20 PM
TailTwister

Someone has been reading, at least...

Pertty soon, I'll tell the part of the story I just heard on my cell phone...[X(]
Old 05-10-2007, 03:50 PM
TailTwister

[sm=drowning.gif] TMPro USA [sm=drowning.gif]
Old 05-10-2007, 03:51 PM
TailTwister

[sm=cry_smile.gif] TailTwister [sm=cry_smile.gif]
Old 05-10-2007, 04:10 PM
TailTwister

Anyone want to buy a TMPro Extra 260?
Old 05-11-2007, 01:25 AM
Hobby-Motory

Hi to all,

My name is Daniel K and I am the owner of TMPro.
TMro and TMProUSA are not the same company and have no partnership.
TMPro cannot control on nothing that TMProUS did or does.

last Post f TMPro in this thread 2 days ago was made with my approval and request, AND NOT BY TMPROUSA !!!

Like said, TMPro manufacturing in high standards, the Extra P 260 is a great airplane in all manners,
it might be that some people expected it to be something its not and it made them dissapointed.
We are producing the Katana V2 whic is a proven awesome 3D fun fly,
we had no intention prodcing "competitor" to ourself and make same style of airplane under different shpae.
The Extra 260 supposed to be Fun Fly mix airplanes for Pattern, and some thuff 3D, it is strong,
fast, and equiped such as no other factory ever done.

If anyone has a specific problem with one of our products and not getting satisfaid by the dealer in bought with,
he is more than welcome to contact us directly so we will do our best to help.

We are sure the pilot community wish TMPro success and would love to see more new airplanes
coming out for you to enjoy in the next future.

Daniel K
TMpro
Old 05-11-2007, 06:31 AM
Johnny Mojo

ORIGINAL: Hobby-Motory

Hi to all,

last Post f TMPro in this thread 2 days ago was made with my approval and request, AND NOT BY TMPROUSA !!!

Like said, TMPro manufacturing in high standards, the Extra P 260 is a great airplane in all manners,
it might be that some people expected it to be something its not and it made them dissapointed.
we had no intention prodcing "competitor" to ourself and make same style of airplane under different shpae.
The Extra 260 supposed to be Fun Fly mix airplanes for Pattern, and some thuff 3D, it is strong,

If anyone has a specific problem with one of our products and not getting satisfaid by the dealer in bought with,

We are sure the pilot community wish TMPro success and would love to see more new airplanes

Daniel K
TMpro
Thank's Daniel........It's all clear as mud now.
[sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 05-11-2007, 07:00 AM
TailTwister

ORIGINAL: Hobby-Motory

Hi to all,

Daniel K
TMpro
So, again...

If a customer contacts you directly with a problem with a product that TMPro manufactured, you will take care of it? I have lots of friends with Fusions that the covering came off of. Mike and John have contacted you regarding this, and you are not addressing it with them. Maybe I'll just forward the customer directly to you.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:08 AM
TailTwister

What's that?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv63740.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	682129  
Old 05-11-2007, 09:34 AM
Johnny Mojo

It should not be quiet in here. The US Distributor last posted in this thread on 3/29/07. Strangely, he last posted in the AMA forum today 5/11/07 at 8:23 a.m. This is odd. My suggestion to those that may need to contact TMPro USA woould be to look in the AMA forum. If that doesn't work, perhaps a PM would be in order. Finally, if you have not had any success with those two options, maybe contacting a moderator or someone in the Buy/Sell area of this site might help. I know they are very interested here in their Banner Advertisers performance.

This is a very odd situation indeed. I wonder what could have happened?[sm=72_72.gif]
Old 05-11-2007, 09:50 AM
TailTwister

Well, I do have information regarding the attempted selling off of the TMPro USA inventory and the business (US rights to import I assume) as a whole.

I do believe that there is sufficient cause to fairly assume (and possibly even conclude) that TMPro USA is a dead entity (as of this moment anyway), and anyone needing customer service after the sale look to Daniel K as their only opportunity for such. Daniel indicated (as did the un-named TMPro under his direction) that TMPro as a factory will see to the needs of these customers.

Maybe I'm wrong? Someone directly "in the know" will have to say...

The addy I have for Daniel K is:

[email protected]

He has indicated that he intends to see to ANY TMPro customer service issue with ANY TMPro product unresolved by local dealers.

Is now the part where we all act surprised by this?
Old 05-11-2007, 09:55 AM
TailTwister

You know, at a minimum, he could come here, and just say that he's out... That, at least would be an answer...
Old 05-11-2007, 10:19 AM
Johnny Mojo

You know, at a minimum, he could come here, and just say that he's out... That, at least would be an answer...
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times.........Karma sucks! Guess the marketing steam-roller ran out of gas.

J.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:25 AM
TailTwister

No, Karma is dead on.

Protects the righteous, punishes the wicked.

Anyone wanna buy a TMPro Extra 260?

How about 100 of them?
Old 05-11-2007, 11:10 AM
budshobby

Let's see, first Mr. D, a man of 100 aliases to give "third party" opinions about his own products. Now, the International man of mystery, Mr. K who is so far nothing more than a phantom behind a keyboard about 12 time zones away. Yeah, VIRTUAL REALITY ROCKS!

Isn't it nice to know TailTwister is a real, tangible person?

Well, I do have information regarding the attempted selling off of the TMPro USA inventory and the business (US rights to import I assume) as a whole.

I do believe that there is sufficient cause to fairly assume (and possibly even conclude) that TMPro USA is a dead entity (as of this moment anyway), and anyone needing customer service after the sale look to Daniel K as their only opportunity for such. Daniel indicated (as did the un-named TMPro under his direction) that TMPro as a factory will see to the needs of these customers.

Maybe I'm wrong? Someone directly "in the know" will have to say...

The addy I have for Daniel K is:

[email protected]

He has indicated that he intends to see to ANY TMPro customer service issue with ANY TMPro product unresolved by local dealers.

Is now the part where we all act surprised by this?
Old 05-11-2007, 11:21 AM
TailTwister

Maybe I'm the one that's make-believe? [X(]

I've had emails from Daniel well prior to this mess, and know people that have dealt with him in the past. He's a real person, running a real company, that wanted to import products into the US. Dion left OMP, and TMProUSA was born shortly thereafter. I urged Daniel to avoid Dion, and told him some stories I knew. He ignored me.

I still don't know who RCU user "TMPro" is, in this (and other) threads... The profile says NJ, but then again, Dion still claims he's in Long Island, so.............

Anybody know where I could buy a TMPro Extra 260?
Old 05-11-2007, 12:06 PM
AFSalmon
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: budshobby

Isn't it nice to know TailTwister is a real, tangible person?

I've actually met and flown with Tailtwister several times and he's not an actual person.......only a holographical image transmitted from some Walmart store in Wisconsin. [sm=biggrin.gif]
Old 05-11-2007, 12:09 PM
TailTwister

Tattle Tale!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.