Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

covering the mojo 60

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

covering the mojo 60

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 10:20 PM
southern_touch9
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default covering the mojo 60

After just two nights of building all I have left to do is build the wing. (yes I know I built it backwards). My question is how do you go about covering the fues?? I mean theres only one stick of wood in the back giving it strength at this point. I am afraid to really move it around much less cover it. Would it be ok to lay it back down on the plans and tack a stick of balsa in the front to make it more rigid while covering, then after covering it cut the stuff back and remove the wood??
Old 07-20-2006, 09:54 AM
IowaSilvia
My Feedback: (97)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: covering the mojo 60

Yes. That is what I do. I stick a piece of 1/2" sq. balsa in the middle and a longer piece on the nose. Just tack it with some thin CA and when you are done covering, twist them out, sand if needed.