Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

U can do 3d .46 or Modeltech 300 extral

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

U can do 3d .46 or Modeltech 300 extral

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 10:14 PM
Dead eyes
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default U can do 3d .46 or Modeltech 300 extral

I've been debating on which to get. I've never had either one but I have flown many profile and fun fly planes. I enjoy building but a mid air left me without a fun fly type.[&o] and I had much rather fly right now than build as thats what winter is for. lol. I still have my trusty senioretta and butterfly for putting around. But I miss my good old trusty Uproar.[sm=crying.gif] I just want to try something different.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:33 PM
ksubigbuck

Default RE: U can do 3d .46 or Modeltech 300 extral

Get a Mojo Bayybeeee!
Old 08-02-2006, 01:13 PM
rclement
My Feedback: (1)

There's quite a bit of difference between the U can do 3d .46 & Modeltech 300 extra. I've flown the U Can Do for a couple of years now and love it. You'll have lots of fun with a Do.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:44 PM
evan-RCU

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have to agree, I'm on my fourth U-Can-Do .46 and love them. they are fragile, the first folded the landing gear on a super super soft landing and GP replaced it for free(I love GP) when I put the second one together I didn't secure the battery and it came loose the first flight. Bought another one and flew the snot out of it and bonked a landing and since they are so cheap I replaced it instead of fixing it. You can get it for $159 and they'll give you $15 off with a discount coupon, how can you go wrong at that price? I have a Saito .91 in mine and it has a pretty good power to weight ratio.....