Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

3D and Profile Freaks in the Houston, Texas area…more of yall gotta join us......

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

3D and Profile Freaks in the Houston, Texas area…more of yall gotta join us......

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2003, 12:45 PM
Texas 3D
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3D and Profile Freaks in the Houston, Texas area…more of yall gotta join us......

Yeah......... I like that ! We are getting some interest. I have a feeling that this will be getting bigger and better. I am pretty sure we can also put something together for a Sunday.
We could arrange to fly Saturday and Sunday. Tony will let us know if there is any problem with that.

Chris, no it is not on the LA side of Houston, It is towards Corpus, but closer to the Gulf and not on 59. Not hard to find. Should be on the map.
Old 06-20-2003, 04:01 PM
AtomicFrawg
My Feedback: (8)

Default 3D and Profile Freaks in the Houston, Texas area…more of yall gotta join us......

Ok My boss knows where it is at. I coming out to the 4th of july thing you guys are having.

Later
Chris
Old 06-20-2003, 11:19 PM
Hang'en round R

Yes come down to the Fourth of July Flight Fest that we hold yearly. And if we get a big enough intrest in this we can make it a saturday and sunday event!!! No problem with that!! BBqing, the PBF rival, and nothing but 3D flying!!! Oh and Ulf about the cold one's on saturday that is fine but if we do a two day event the no cold one's on sunday!! Because we have the club President out on sunday!! But on saturday...anything goes!! Grab the airplane,fly under the covered area ( if you are good enough)!!! Fly all you want and do just about anything that you want to do!!! For the next event how does the weekend after the fourth sound??? Let me know!!
Later,
Kyle
Old 06-21-2003, 12:12 AM
Hang'en round R

Actually the fourth of july is on Friday. So that saturday and sunday we can drive just a little bit further( 5 min) to Flying Field in Bay City. Does that sound good???? Three days of nothing but Flying airplanes!! Let me Know if that sounds good!!
Later,
Kyle
Old 06-21-2003, 12:52 AM
AtomicFrawg

You guys mind if i bring a few things to show and sell for ACM?
Man 3 days of Just having fun and flying 3D, Is that Legal?

Later
Chris
Old 06-21-2003, 12:55 AM
AtomicFrawg

Hovering Under a covered Area??????(wheels turning)

I just got my New Magic Extra soooooooo........... I may Have to try it. :devious:

Later
Chris
Old 06-21-2003, 02:16 PM
Texas 3D
My Feedback: (16)

I will be there July 4th for sure. Hope to be able to fly also on the 5th. Maybe I just stay down there overnight.
I guess we will have to restrict ourselves from cold ones drinking at the field in Bay City. I just drink ice cold sodas then. We still will have plenty of fun.

Chris, 3 days of 3D is very dangerous I think. Your brain goes into a hovering mode which affects your wifes attitude toward your person and hobby. Can get very nasty, and might require legal help if repeated to often. LOL
Old 06-21-2003, 05:26 PM
AtomicFrawg

Ohhhh
Thats Why I am still single

I will go up for the whole weekend.( or over and down I should say)

Later
Chris
Old 10-28-2005, 11:39 AM
coveredup
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: 3D and Profile Freaks in the Houston, Texas area?more of yall gotta join us......

Be there. 10/29/05
Old 11-01-2005, 12:12 PM
YNOT

Default RE: 3D and Profile Freaks in the Houston, Texas area?more of yall gotta join us......

WOW 2 1/2 year old thread pops back up.

I started reading though and just relized the amount of 3D pilots we had then in the area compared to now.

The orignal thread was about the Flight Fest on the 4th of July and they have it every year.

There is a group of us that meet on a regular basis at the Bay City club field. It's all hover'n and 3D on a golf green grass field.

Yall come down.

Old 11-02-2005, 01:15 PM
coveredup
My Feedback: (1)

Its on in the BC; once again 11/5/2005.