Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

first 3d profile

Old 08-01-2009, 10:57 PM
fly boy2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default first 3d profile

Just last week I was asked what I wanted for christmas( it might be a bit early). Of course I thought of a plane, but what I couldn't decide is what plane. I recently lost a plane in a spin and was told to get a 3d profile. I could fly with low rates and it would almost fly like a trainer. I can do 3d on a small foamie and thats it. I have no other 3d planes. A member in our club is really into proflies ( he has a shirt that says " profile brotherhood" ). He has a 50cc kit edge, morris knife, and he just recently got a chinn yak. What is a good 3d profile to start with?
Old 08-02-2009, 12:53 AM
ThumbSkull
My Feedback: (57)

Default RE: first 3d profile

Swany's Mojo, OMP ProYak or Edge.

Read about them at
Old 08-02-2009, 07:24 AM
RC MANIAC119
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do yourself a huge favor, and hook up with your club member with "PRo file BrothorhHooD""(mis-splelled for a reason) T-shirt!

If he's wearing "The Colors", I guarentee he won't steer you wrong, unless he goes by JDM!!!!

Get a MOJO....they're available, easy to build, and will fullfill all your profile fantasies!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 05:19 PM
AFSalmon
My Feedback: (3)

Fly Boy2, love your avatar by the way. Myself and John from OMP are retired Air Force ourselves. Aim High brother!
Old 08-02-2009, 07:06 PM
GVR-4579

I have the paul swanny Fat Free Taco and that flies well too, its a .30 size. The mojo is a great plane too!

Old 08-02-2009, 07:34 PM
T3beatz
My Feedback: (4)

Off we go into the wild blue yonder! Climbing high into the sun , Here they come zooming to meet our thunder, At 'em boys, Give 'er the gun!
... I was an F-15 crew chief about 2 years ago, had a good time!
Old 08-02-2009, 08:09 PM
fly boy2

ORIGINAL: AFSalmon

Fly Boy2, love your avatar by the way. Myself and John from OMP are retired Air Force ourselves. Aim High brother!

Well, I'm not in the Airforce (yet). I'm just a BIG Airforce fan. I'm gonna talk with a recuiter and get some info. I would like to serve this beautiful country. Thank You to the ones who have