Community
Search
Notices
PST Jets Direct support for PST Jets Turbines.

PST 600

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 09:45 AM
jetflyrf86
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PST 600

After a bearing change approximatel y 8 months ago, engine is only coming up to 157000-8 RPM at the high end. Going into program perameters, this is as much as I can get. Would like to get it to the 16000 mark
Can you assist.
Old 11-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Kelly W
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: PST 600

Good morning Hal,

The automatic calibration sequence is designed to safely determine the max pump voltage at the full throttle setting. The manual calibration option is a secondary means of adjustment for fine-tuning the top and bottom end. I didn't write the code, but I believe a certain amount of safety is built into the auto adjustment algorithm to accommodate for a variety of fuel system restriction levels and other factors, just to keep from potentially going too far with it in the worst case.

When running the automatic calibration, are you initiating the sequence from the ~1/4 throttle position? If so, maybe try slowly running it up to ~3/4 throttle stick position, as to make it closer to the desired target RPM, then select the automatic full speed calibration and see if it improves the accuracy. If you're still 2K short after the calibration, please push the stick up to full throttle and try the manual MAX RPM adjustment to see if that improves it.

Kelly
Old 11-10-2005, 12:28 PM
B777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PST 600

Hi Hal,

Please try what Kelly has suggested. Furthermore, which TEMS version do you have? Check your fuel lines and filters for blockage as well.

Regards,
Kraivuth S.