Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > Q-40 Racing
Reload this Page >

Whos going to the champ race?

Community
Search
Notices
Q-40 Racing Discuss AMA 422 and any other variants of Quarter 40 racing

Whos going to the champ race?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 05:01 PM
D.E.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whos going to the champ race?

Okay after spending all day laying under a car today I want to know who is going to the champ race,,,,Oh and by the way those that are,,,,you guys STINK. I really cant wait to get this car done because I want to get back to some of my buds. I am going to try really hard to make the next nats. I have never been there and it is on my bucket list and I dont know how long until that bucket gets kicked over.

Just had to vent a little as I miss the model stuff right now...... Thanks for listening!

D.E.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:34 AM
luv to race
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Whos going to the champ race?

I'll tell you what really stinks... NHRA killing our drag race in Feb during the same weekend as the Phx Q40 race.. that gets me fired up!

I'll be at the Champ race Dave...

Randy B.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:50 AM
D.E.

Default RE: Whos going to the champ race?

Yea that kind of sucks, I am having a hard time watching NHRA on TV lately. They are trying to make it something it isnt. I think they are in Az. this weekend and from what I hear the point leader Spencer Massey DNQed....... oops!

I think I am going to try to get to Phoenix this year and I have an airplane for Buckwheat and Shadwell if they want to go.

Give em hell at the champ race.

D.E.