My Feedback: (40)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default NMPRA Champ Race - October 5th & 6th

For those of you that are planning on attending the NMPRA Champ race that is being held at the Old Julian Airport on October 5th and 6th, I wanted to give you a heads up.

Per the rules you have to be a current member of NMPRA if you a planning on racing at the NMPRA Championship Race at OJA on October 5th & 6th (This requirement doesn't apply to international competitors). As of my post there are approximately 20 participants listed that aren't members.

To allow me to focus on preparing for the race I will not be processing any membership applications while I'm at the race. I will be leaving to drive to OJA on Wednesday Oct. 2nd and will process all the membership applications that I have received through October 1st. So if you plan on using snail mail make sure you mail it in enough time that it will make it to me by then. At that same time I will forward the current membership list to Jim and Mike for them to be able to determine who is allowed to race and who isn't.

I won't have any records with me so please don't approach me saying "I sent my application in, you must have missed it", there is plenty of time between now and then for you to verify if you are a member or not. So if you aren't sure if you are a member or not check with me.

I'm sure I'll also get "I don't check the forums, so I didn't know" so if you know of someone that doesn't check the forums please forward this onto them.

Thanks,
Lonnie
NMPRA Sec/Tres