Notices
Q-40 Racing Discuss AMA 422 and any other variants of Quarter 40 racing

Next Los Angeles Race

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2004, 10:33 AM
bl10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Next Los Angeles Race

Hey guys, the next Valley Flyer APRA, 428 and 422 race at the Basin, one of the best racing fields in the country, just ask Tanner Pacini, is coming up June 26th and 27th. This will be two one day races with trophies both days. This should be a great race if our last one was any example, where we had 62 entries on Saturday and 72 on Sunday. Both days had some of the best racing I’ve seen lately.

Pylon up practice and registration (not required but we would like to get a jump on the matrix) Friday afternoon.

The food stand will be manned both days by Boy Scout troop 714 both days with good eats for great prices.

We will also be raffling off a new, never flown Lil Toni Formula I build by Jimmy Shinohara for Ron Schorr. Jim and Ron are no longer with us and this aircraft is a collector’s item of museum quality!

Bob Smith of Bob Smith Industries donated the aircraft to the Valley Flyers. We appreciate his generosity to the club. We are raffling it off to racing enthusiasts that would make a good home for the aircraft and sustain it for others to see and appreciate in the future.

For more information on the race see valleyflyers.com.

Hope to see you all there

Barry

[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw67704.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	141019   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ez81391.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	141020