Notices
Q-40 Racing Discuss AMA 422 and any other variants of Quarter 40 racing

Phoenix February QM race

Old 10-26-2002, 05:05 PM
JAllen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix February QM race

The dates for the big Phoenix Winter races have been set by the Speedworld R/C flyers. The February QM race is set for 22nd and 23rd, 2003.

The flyers will be going out soon. I can also e-mail one to you if you send a request to [email protected].

This is THE race of the Winter and second only to the NATS in attendance. The level of competition is amazing. Last year we had entries from 7 countries. This is one two day race and you can practice all week prior to the contest. Monday through Thursday you have to share the field with club members. Friday is for race practice only.

Hope to see lots of you here. Pass the word. Those not familiar with the Speedworld R/C races don't know what you are missing. Permanent racing course, great Phoenix weather and the best run races anywhere. Don't miss it. Visit SpeedworldRC.org for club and site info, including photos.

Also see post on Q500 forum about January Q500 race on the 11th and 12th.

Jim Allen
Old 01-30-2003, 02:01 PM
Bill Vargas
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jr Race

Hi JA, sent you email,,,

BV