My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default 2008 NMPRA Champ RACE NOTICE

This was posted on the NMPRA website. Just putting it up here in case anyone had not seen this...

The N.M.P.R.A. Quarter 40 Championship Race on October 4th & 5th 2008 at the Whittier Narrows Recreational Park has been cancelled. The electronic course system that the club was planning to use for this contest is now not availiable to use. The club was under the very strong impression that it would be availiable to use, but due to recent events and unforseen circumstances that went away. The club does not have an alternate system that would provide the level of service required to host the Championship Race. For further information please contact your N.M.P.R.A. President. Von Der Hey

And this was a subsequent message from NMPRA prez Scott McAfee

As it stands, the system/systems which were promised to be in place for the team trials and the Championship race will not be available. Right now, I am attempting to obtain a system to be in place so that a Champ race will be able to be held in the LA area on this weekend. There are several potential leads that are being followed up on right now. Any constructive ideas would also be welcome at this point. The goal is to have a positive resoloution by Monday. Stay tuned......
Scott
Old 08-25-2008, 04:27 PM
daven
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: 2008 NMPRA Champ RACE NOTICE

Looks like it is back on, great news!

The N.M.P.R.A. 422 Championship Race is now back on! The course system is now being shipped to me to use at our contest. You all must thank Tom Scott for taking the initiative and doing what it took to get the system on its way in time for this contest. There will be a flyer posted shortly with all information. Von Der Hey