Looking for info on the new sweet V
looks good lets hear about it if you have one
Thanks Duane
Old 12-22-2008, 08:15 PM
oddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new sweet V

Hi:
Haven´t heard about this new Sweet V.......whose the manufacturer?????

Do you have any pics of these plane.

Regards.

Old 12-22-2008, 10:13 PM
iamtom

http://www.nmpra.org/phpBB3/viewtopi...st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Get the full scoop on the NMPRA site about the Swee Vee. I flew one at the Tangerine this past weekend. It is very fast and seems to have no bad habits at all. There were 4 of them at the contest. Both second and 3rd place won with Swee Vee. Fast time was a 1:00 with Rusty Ashley Swee Vee 1:01 and 1:02 right behind. Both airplanes first flown on Friday . Assembly time approx. a day. Firewall comes installed.This is a quality model quick build and will have a fair price. I don't think the price has been announced yet as they are in the final phase of development before release. I am sure there will be something more on this soon.
TomD/C
Old 12-22-2008, 10:48 PM
DHULEN
My Feedback: (11)

Thanks Tom hopefully we will hear more info, I know its the guys that brought in the Ninjas. I have 2 of those, so hopefully this will be a good start for me in Q40.

Duane
Old 12-23-2008, 10:41 AM
luv to race
My Feedback: (1)

Freeman Jr. flew his new SweeVee this past weekend. He said it flew extremly well. The engine ran great in the design. I called for him, it was super easy to get the huge hole shot on the launch. You just push the crap out of it like a quickee, and your hand clear itself through the center of the Vtail. Gary managed to go 1:01.41 with it, with hardly 5 flights on the plane.

RB
Old 12-26-2008, 04:36 PM
oddy

Sure looks like a winner.......is it a different airplane from the Swee Pea???? or is it just the same plane with some new modifications.

Regards
Victor
Old 12-26-2008, 05:47 PM
iamtom

This plane was originally approved as "Swee Pee" designed by Jerry Small. He has done extensive mods to improve the flight characteristics over the original design. None of these mods were cosmetic only alignment's. He seems to have found the magic in the VEEEE. It promises to be a winner.
Tom
Old 01-05-2009, 11:34 PM
Hilarious

Hi All,
The Sweet Vee will be available in the very near future, final testing has been completed and production models are in process at this time. The models that Gary and Tom built were final samples and only a couple tweaks were needed to complete the final version. It is made by Adrenaline Products (same as the Ninja) and will be available at www.flycontrolline.com along with the Ninja. Currently pricing and initial delivery have not been finalized.

Information, pricing and delivery will be posted on the flycontrolline.com site as soon as it is ready. I will make a couple pictures available there in short order. Ordering for delivery can be made at the web site as well.

This one looks really good right now and having a model that is a bit different than the current crop out there should provide more interest in Q40.

Lets Race!