Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > Q-40 Racing
Reload this Page >

qm-40 planes for build do anybody had plans?

Community
Search
Notices
Q-40 Racing Discuss AMA 422 and any other variants of Quarter 40 racing

qm-40 planes for build do anybody had plans?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 10:46 PM
jorgeneo560

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default qm-40 planes for build do anybody had plans?

Hi, do anybody had a planes of an airplane of this category?, its goes really fast, i am ansius to see my os 55 ax or .40 fx working in this planes.
I search it in the locals hobbys stores and nobody has, i wanna to build one, i know people with cnc
Old 06-07-2010, 05:16 PM
plankdriver

Default RE: qm-40 planes for build do anybody had plans?

Maybe is the language barrier thing, but the top post on this section of the forun is ONLY about WHERE to get Q40 airplanes.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_7660237/tm.htm

Quizas sea la barrera del idioma o simplemente no lo vistes, pero el primer titulo de este forum es dedicado a donde puedes comprar un modelo de Q40. La majoria son muy costosos y dedicados para competencia. Con un OS 55 uno de estos modelos puede alcansar 140mph.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_7660237/tm.htm

Si tu deseas fabricar un kit para venta, conecta con unos de los disenadores en el forum. Me gustaria ver el Nemesis en Q40.

Buena suerte.

Santiago

Old 06-07-2010, 07:27 PM
jorgeneo560

yeah, i commit some mistakes, first of all, i want plans for build not planes for build, and i dont wanna build kits for sale, only for me, the problem is the customs of my country, if the plane kit cost 600 dolars i will be paying like 900 dolars, no way!, theres a lot of problems here with the goverment, i dont think they reach the end of year.
Anyway thank you!
Old 06-07-2010, 09:13 PM
sahartman21

Super T's web site has some plans shown in a pdf format. The Polecat is a Q-40 model. The site also shows some Q-500 models.

http://www.supertrc.com/download.asp
Old 06-07-2010, 10:29 PM
jorgeneo560

i had seen that planes before, and theres a lite incomplete, for example the fuselage i cant determinate the exactly form for cad it in 3d, and send to machine it in a matrix to build it in fiberglass, i didnt had found plans (complete) for qm-40 class over the internet, i found other beauty planes, it's appear that didnt exist an a free complete plan, for the polecat for example, i will need a lot of time and photos in a lot of angles to complete the 3d model or even a 2d plan.