I have brought a Viper from Towers to try to prove that a woody is still ok in sport Quickie here in New Zealand.
I have a few questions regarding mod's on the the Viper, as follows:
1) Will beef up the firewall and glue on the tank bay top.
2) Have replaced the wing bolts with 1/4 20 nylon.
3) Torque rods are 2.8mm dia, have they been upgraded?
4) Will strengthen the tail area, I guess this is still needed.
5) Do the wheels still need replacing. What is/was wrong with them?
6) What's with the 10mm toe in on the undercarriage.
7) Fitting bubble less tank.
8) Anything I have missed?