Community
Search
Notices
Q-500 Racing Discuss AMA 428, AMA 424, and any other variants of Quickie 500 racing

NTxPRO Race #3 15 Oct 16

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 02:25 PM
GSJames

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NTxPRO Race #3 15 Oct 16

Sorry about the late announcement. The third race of the NTxPRO season is coming up next weekend, October 15th, at Golden Triangle. It will be a 2-pole race, with two events. Q-25 and Club 40 will race together in the same heats, and there will be a separate EF-1 event. Sarge Bell will be the CD, as I will be out of town and not able to attend. See the attached flier for the necessary details.

And don't forget about our "grand finale" coming up on November 19th & 20th at FW Thunderbird field. It will be a 2-day, 3-pole race with Sport Quickie (AMA event 424) and Super Sport Quickie (AMA event 426). Each day will be a separate contest, so if you can only come for one day, do so. We will be using the Judgeman timing system. I expect that we will have several nationally-ranked racers attending and competing, so slap your C-40 engine on that old Viper or Quik V6 and come on out and give 3-pole racing a chance. Once you do, you will never want to go back.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Race #3 Flier.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	2184577  
Old 10-15-2016, 03:35 PM
GSJames

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Windy
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Q-25 Golden Triangle 15Oct16.jpg
Views:	57