Community
Search
Notices
Q-500 Racing Discuss AMA 428, AMA 424, and any other variants of Quickie 500 racing

Still Not for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 10:23 AM
daven
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still Not for Sale

There are quite a few Seekers out there being built and tested as we speak.

Heres a taste of what the manual will look like, either available on CD or for download/printing off of the LCS Performance and NCPL websites.

I think were on the right track, but would be curious to here your comments. I'm hoping for about 300 high quality pictures to go with the text. This will make the maunal lonnnnngggg.... , but I'm hoping easy to understand for anyone starting to get into building q500 aircraft.

I'd like to thank Lewis, Frank, and Chuck for agreeing to host this on their sites. And to Bill, who has all those wings to sheet.

Check the link:

http://www.lcsperformance.com/seeker...tructions.html

Dave
Old 05-08-2004, 11:28 AM
Rudeboy

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Still Not for Sale

Excellent work Dave...

Better to have a manual that is three pages too long, rather than one page too short...
Old 05-09-2004, 01:10 AM
SSAN

Dave,

Good job on the instructions for the Seeker!

Now, if only I can get my building instructions completely done for the SAM-RAI kits so I can start selling it.
Old 05-14-2004, 06:40 AM
Lewis S.
My Feedback: (229)

Hi Dave,
The instructions are coming along great, and I am happy to host them for you. Frank Heil is the one doing all the work with Dave, is really having a good time doing them for you. He also does a great job on my website, the one for NEPRO and the Whitman Flyers.

By the way guys, if you ever need a web page done for your planes or any hobby related stuff like the instructions Dave is working on for the Seeker, contact Frank Heil at [email protected] He does a great job, and his prices for websites are hard to beat. By the way he is also a fellow racer, just getting back into it again

Lewis