Community
Search
Notices
Q-500 Racing Discuss AMA 428, AMA 424, and any other variants of Quickie 500 racing

Jr 911's on Predator

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2002, 05:06 AM
Tom02
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jr 911's on Predator

I have two predator's both the new version, both with the exact same radio set-up, 341's on the V-tail and throttle, a 911 on aileron, and a r-700 rx. From time to time when I start up the aileron is not centered, and I mean it's off by a lot, I have the radio setup with 0 subtrim and is only a click or two away from center, I have to give it all the right trim it has just to get it to fly without stuffing it. If it only happened once I probably would have dismissed it has a fluke, but it happens about 1 outta 3 flying sessions and both planes do the same thing. It has now become habit to look at the ailerons before taking off just so I can hopefully fix it before disaster strikes. I fly with an 8103 in case your wondering. Is anyone else having these problem, or does anyone know what the problem may be? Thanks for your input.
Old 09-19-2002, 11:52 AM
MikeyD

Default 911 Servos

I use 911 on all my aileron, never had a problem, I suppose theres a first for everything?, but I would be surprised if were the servo. I know this sounds dumb, but you may want to check your Aux2 switch on your radio, actually it's a knob. I keep mine fully CCW to the stop. This insures that my servos are set the same for different programs. BTW, I use the Sailplane setup on the 8103.

Mikey D
Old 09-19-2002, 05:04 PM
Tom02
My Feedback: (3)

Default Jr 911's on Predator

Mike thank you for your help, it ended up being my aux 3 knob, I didn't think it would affect it b/c i thought that knob didn't do a thing. Thanks again.