Community
Search
Notices
Q-500 Racing Discuss AMA 428, AMA 424, and any other variants of Quickie 500 racing

STUFF FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 10:41 AM
T34RACING
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STUFF FOR SALE

HI Guys,

I know this is not the area to sell stuff, but since it is specialized stuff ( AMA Pylon ) that I would put a note here. I am going to be taking the year off from Q-500/QM-40 racing so I have decided to part with some of my stuff. I would prefer not to ship and if I can avoid it I will. I live in the Bay Area in California so anyone that can pick the stuff up will have first dibs.

I have the following for sale:

(2) FLYING Neme Q Plus $550ea No radio ( one has some missing paint on fuse between wing and tial where there was some bumps adn bruises.

(1) FLYING Neme Q original $550ea No radio

New Super T RC Polecat $650 Plane has firewall, motor mount, wing and stab mounted. Servos tray made put not glued. Throttle shutoff and elevator pushrod installed....it is almost done!!!!

New Polecat Spinner and (2) CG tanks $60

Q-500 Nelson $250

Q-500 Motor ( ok practice motor) $150.00

QM40 Motor $ 250.00

JR servos JR 3121 12 - $600.00all or $50.00 each

If someone wants the package, I have another motor that is parts that I will throw in with a few other piston/sleeves. I have some more stuff also but value is worth much.

If someone wants the package, I will let it go for $2800.00

No shipping

Drop me a email if interested [email protected]

Thanks

Mongo