Community
Search
Notices
Q-500 Racing Discuss AMA 428, AMA 424, and any other variants of Quickie 500 racing

Bridi Gyro

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 07:40 PM
ischroth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bridi Gyro

Gents. I just picked up an old Joe Bridi Gyro Quickee 500 kit. I need a little help. The instruction manual was miss printed and about half of the pages are blank. The build manual is spartan to begin with and the plans are a little lacking in detail. Does anyone out there have a copy of the build manual that they would be willing to scan or copy and send to me? I sure would appreciate it. I'm looking forward to building it and getting it up in the air. Thanks.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:56 AM
Kevin Matney
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Bridi Gyro

Please send some pics of box and plans
Old 11-20-2008, 12:38 PM
ischroth

Can someone enlighten me as to how to post pictures on here? You would think that at the age of 39 I would know how to do this, but I'm still a computer newbie. Do I use a picture hosting site like Photobucket? Thanks for the help.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:47 PM
daven
My Feedback: (1)

You first need to click on the "Post Reply" button, you can't add a picture in the Fast Reply box.

After you write your text in the box, click on "Click here to upload images and files!" at the bottom of the text box.

A new window will pop up and you hit one of the browse buttons and click on the file of the picture you want to show. There are boxes for multiple pictures that you can upload many pictures to the same post, but I have issues if I try to post more than 4 in a single post.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:35 PM
ischroth

Allright, let's see if I can get these pictures on here.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw66512.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	1076603   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dy78418.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	1076604   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ty66499.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	1076605  
Old 11-21-2008, 11:44 PM
ischroth

Here's a picture of the plan too. Holy crap I did it. I guess this computer is good for something other than looking at nekid women after all!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu59692.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	1076607  
Old 11-22-2008, 09:50 AM
Bill Vargas
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: ischroth

Gents. I just picked up an old Joe Bridi Gyro Quickee 500 kit. I need a little help. The instruction manual was miss printed and about half of the pages are blank. The build manual is spartan to begin with and the plans are a little lacking in detail. Does anyone out there have a copy of the build manual that they would be willing to scan or copy and send to me? I sure would appreciate it. I'm looking forward to building it and getting it up in the air. Thanks.
Building these types of planes is very easy, just study the plans, look at the parts and start gluing. Once you have framed up the plane and knowing that your gonna have lots of questions,,, just ask right here! The helping answers here are incredible and I know most are willing to help you out and get you to the field

BV