Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > Q-500 Racing
Reload this Page >

NEPRO 424 Q500 RACE 5/3/09 HADLEY MA

Community
Search
Notices
Q-500 Racing Discuss AMA 428, AMA 424, and any other variants of Quickie 500 racing

NEPRO 424 Q500 RACE 5/3/09 HADLEY MA

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 08:21 AM
Lewis S.
My Feedback: (229)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEPRO 424 Q500 RACE 5/3/09 HADLEY MA

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to extend an invite to our first race of the season. This is some of the best 424 racing in the country. We run Expert, Standard 424 and also Sportsman for the people who want to try pylon racing for the first time. Great way to get your feet wet going around the course and you will be helped by Expert Class flyers. For more information go to www.nepro.org

Just one week to go!

Gentleman START YOUR ENGINES!!!!

SUNDAY May 3rd, 2009

HADLEY, MASSACHUSETTS

CD. DAVE FOGG 413-593-5454

NEPRO 424 S&E, Sportsman

PRE-REGISTER ON LINE at WWW.NEPRO.ORG or call or Email Bill Jensen at [email protected] , 203-888-4819

DIRECTIONS

Take Interstate I-91

From the North Take Exit 20

Left at the First Light

Left at the next light

Left at the restaurant

From the South take exit 19

Right over the bridge

left at the restaurant

See Ya there!
Old 04-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Lewis S.
My Feedback: (229)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEPRO 424 Q500 RACE 5/3/09 HADLEY MA

Here is a follow up from Bill Jensen NEPRO President

Hi y'all,
Just a reminder to attend the Spring Hadley Race hosted by the HCRC Club this Sunday, May 3rd in Hadley, MA. You can now pre-register on the Nepro site by going to "Schedule" and clicking on the "Pre-register" link!

For you newbies, the race is for AMA 424 Q500, Sportsman, Standard, and Expert classes. Awards will be for 1st thru 3rd plus Fast Time in each class.

The Sportsman Class does not require a racing plane. Almost any safe sport plane will do including gas, nitro, and electric power, even hand-launch is OK. Merchandise prizes including a Viper Q500 ARF and more! See www.nepro.org for details. This is a great easy way to try racing...members, please bring a flying buddy! ...and spread the word about the Sportsman class!

Experienced racers, please meet and greet the Sportsman class flyers and offer your help and support.

All Nepro races have food available and facilities on site for a great day outdoors!

Typical timeline: Arrival 7 to 7:30, practice and registration 8 to 9:00, 1st heat 9:30, lunch break at noon, last heat about 3:30.

See www.nepro.org for complete details and a pre-registration link.

See you there! BJ

PS: The weather forecast looks good for Sunday, but in the unlikely event that it changes for the worst and the race is canceled, I will mass email a cancellation notice Saturday evening.