Community
Search
Notices
Q-500 Racing Discuss AMA 428, AMA 424, and any other variants of Quickie 500 racing

Lowes RC website

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 06:11 PM
dgrubb001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lowes RC website

Just trying to gather info on upcoming races for 424 in the Carolinas. Their website seems to be down or my browser is messed up. Can someone advise? Don, can you get me an email address for you? I had it a few years ago, but need your current one. Thanks....You don't need to post it publically, just send it to [email protected]. I'd like to re-connect and find out what's going on in our area. Thanks in advance...
Old 05-18-2009, 06:20 PM
DonStegall
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Lowes RC website

My internet provider has a problem. It may be tomorrow before everything is back up. Very bad timing.

My email address is [email protected]

The Lowe's Summer Pylon races are on July 11, July 25, August 8, and August 22. We are running Club 40 and Quickie 25. No 424 at Lowe's this year.

The Old Julian Airport fall race is October 24 and 25. Club 40, Quickie 25, AMA424, and AMA 428
Old 05-18-2009, 06:57 PM
dgrubb001

Thanks for the info Don. Iwill keep in touch. Ithink there are a couple in Bowie. I missed the Jullian race due to crash during practice the day before and of course my poor form after two years off. I will make an effort to come down and watch some of the Concord races and maybegenerate some interest in the Q-25 and Club 40 classes. Ireally like the 3 pole class racing. .
Old 05-18-2009, 08:07 PM
j.gibson

DON
How are thoes stickers coming?

John G.