Community
Search
Notices
Q-500 Racing Discuss AMA 428, AMA 424, and any other variants of Quickie 500 racing

Scat Cat Wanted

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 10:17 AM
steven miller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scat Cat Wanted

Looking to buy a Flite Line Scat Cat Kit if anyone has one to sell, if not I would be satisfied with the just the plans so I could scratch build.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:52 PM
PAINLESS
My Feedback: (19)

Default RE: Scat Cat Wanted

Did you look in the for sale section here on RCU? I saw a kit a couple weeks ago and I think it was on here. They turn up every once and a while.

They didn't come with plans, no full size patterns anyway. They were actually printed on what looked and felt like a piece of newspaper.
All the parts were cut to shape for you except wing sheeting and top and bottom fuselage sheeting.

I built 8 or so of them over about 3 years when our club was into racing. I Made some aluminum templates for the fuselage side and tail feathers, had planned to scratch build some when they quit making them but never got around to it, racing kind of died off locally.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:34 PM
epr3

I have 2 kits, one is a prebuild and the other is a regular kit. send me a message if you are interested
Old 07-28-2010, 09:43 PM
smaze17
My Feedback: (60)

I was actually going to start a thread asking what plane I have. I would like to sell her since I've switched over to kerosene and electric exclusively. Here's a picture of it.

Spence
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	By76626.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	1474852