Go Back  RCU Forums > Announcements
Reload this Page > Trader/seller feedback has returned to the new RCU Marketplace!
Q-500 Racing Discuss AMA 428, AMA 424, and any other variants of Quickie 500 racing
View All Announcements (3) Global Announcement
04-01-2018 until 05-02-2018
IBobi
Administrator
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Trader/seller feedback has returned to the new RCU Marketplace!

Hello everyone,

As we announced last week, we have been hard at work to address some of the most talked-about feedback from the RCU community on the implementation and design of the new Marketplace.

Today, we added trader/seller feedback to the marketplace! To find a seller's rating, find an ad and click the hyperlinked number next to where it says "My Feedback" and you'll be taken to a live-updated page with that member's feedback score and comments left by other traders.

This feedback screen includes all prior feedback from the old marketplace, with a host of new details and features, including the ability to filter feedback from buyers, sellers, trades, and even the feedback the member left for other members. And of course you can submit new feedback right from that screen as well.

We hope you'll enjoy this feature, and we look forward to announcing new ones soon.

Best,

--The RCU Team