Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: quadra 52

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

quadra 52

does anyone know what the dimension is from the prophub to the back of the mount on a quadra 52 ? ALSO the bolt circle dimension?

thanks rcu

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    White Rook,
    On my Q-52 it is 6 13/16" but my shaft extension is 2 5/8" from front of crankcase to prop hub. The mount holes are 2 5/16" on center each way. (Square pattern)
    I have my Q-52 with a Pitts muffler and CH electronic ignition, carb intake extension and Cub style aluminum hub, for sale, if anyone is interested.
    The engine is not quite broken in as yet but has had about 6 tanks of fuel run through it. It was in my third scale Cub until a friend (?) knocked a big ladder onto the plane and totalled it. No plane, no need for engine. It ran great with the CH ignition and was very easy to start by hand propping it. Get a good prime in the carb, flip it 4-5 times with choke til it fires, open the choke and flip twice. RUNNING!
    Pilotdb09

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Pitts muffler has a smoke tap as well