Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

SD10G transmitter question

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

SD10G transmitter question

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 04:29 PM
onewheeler47

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SD10G transmitter question

I am new to this, have only flown one glider which was a gentle lady. Lots of fun, wanted to move up to a larger airplane. Purchased a viking from skybench and a new SD10G transmitter. Iset the plane up with flaps instead of spoilers using the rotary driver system designed by Harley Michaelis assuming my new radio would allow me to mount both servos on the inside of the wings facing different directions and Iwould be able to reverse one of the servos. Even though my radio has more functions than Ithought Icould ever outgrow, it apparently will not allow me to reverse one servo of the flap system. Does anyone know how to get around this electronically using all the features of this radio, or is my only option reconstruction?
Old 01-25-2011, 09:22 PM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Default RE: SD10G transmitter question

I don't have that radio, but I would think putting one servo on a different channel and then doing a mix with your flap channel would make that possible. If that won't work, it's a simple soldering job to reverse one of your servos. There is a photo how-to on RCU that the search should turn up.