Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

CRCC GF 26i engine?

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

CRCC GF 26i engine?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 11:12 AM
tazzzz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CRCC GF 26i engine?

Does anyone know anything about these engines? Are they any good as far as reliability and service is concerned. Maxford is putting them in one of their trainer gassers. The price is pretty good,,,I just dont want to buy any trouble,,,if you know what I mean.

Thanks-TAZZZZ[:-]
Old 03-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Mk23socom
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CRCC GF 26i engine?

My dad has one that was in a Seagull models 260. After he learned how it liked to behave, it was a very strong and reliable little engine.. he honestly loved it, but only after cussing it on numerous occasions since he was still cuttin his teeth on the tuning aspects of it.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: CRCC GF 26i engine?

Go into the gas engine forum and there are pages about the CRRC. Very good engines but the DLEs have pretty much become the engines of choice at the moment. For about two years it was the CRRC.