Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Greyhound shipped plane, LOST! , HELP!

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Greyhound shipped plane, LOST! , HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 09:04 AM
tenacious101010
My Feedback: (97)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Greyhound shipped plane, LOST! , HELP!

And theres this post, obviously this guy is only trying to start trouble....

"I can appreciate that you had a bad experience with Greyhound. Sharing that info with others who are either buying or selling is a GOOD thing."
Old 08-01-2011, 09:06 AM
tenacious101010

And yet another customer, all just a bunch of whiners I suppose...

"I've used Greyhound twice.

Both times, the repairs required to the parts shipped cost hundreds. Never again."
Old 08-01-2011, 09:08 AM
tenacious101010

Drum roll please, saved the best Greyhound customer comment for last, kinda sums it up.......

"I can appreciate that you had a bad experience with Greyhound. Sharing that info with others who are either buying or selling is a GOOD thing."

"Three not just bad but HORRIBLE experiences, never again. Worst shipping company ever. I wouldn't even use it to ship an ex girlfriend."
Old 08-01-2011, 09:12 AM
tenacious101010

Now realisticly, there are more happy Greyhound customers than unhappy ones. Thats not in doubt. I just want people to have the truth of how, when these incidents do happen, to know how they will be handled. UPS, USPS, FEDEX all have their own isues, they are not immune. They havent lost anything of mine so I cant comment on how they handle such a situation, maybe worse, maybe better, I dont know. One things for sure, dont trust a person that doesnt want you to have the facts. And theres some who dont seem to want people to have the facts.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:03 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

ORIGINAL: tenacious101010

And silly me was complaining that they lost 1 out of ten items I shipped. Lets see, 2 out of 2 items shipped and lost. What is this guys success rate? My calculations are said to be defective, can some one calculate this guys odds for me please?

''I've had two items shipped through greyhound. Both got lost, both had insurance claims that took forever to get sorted out and then magically they appeared after months and months and after the insurance claim was settled.....

Horrible. I'll never deal with their shipping again in any way shape or form.''
That's like saying to the guy who won the Lotto that his chance in winning was 1 in 5 because he only bought 5 tickets,,
Something is wrong with your math logic I think
Old 08-01-2011, 10:25 AM
Warbirdguy

Ok, let me clearify what I meant by Mason Dixon line. I have never, I mean never, met any person north of that line that didnt think his crap dont stink, he knows everything about everything, and feels he has to comment on everything even when he has no clue what is being talked about. Guess what I was saying, and was trying to be nice about it, was, YOUR A YANKEE. And yes, you even act like it. Your comments are not welcome here so why do you keep posting? Cause your a yankee. The OP tried to block you, but you keep posting. And its always something just the oposite of what is being said. Facts are facts. He lost a plane and over $200. so how do find that fair and just? YOU DONT CAUSE YOUR A YANKEE and its INBREAD into your genes. GIVe it a rest and take a clue. SHUT UP! [>:]

Now, do you understand that? No response neccasary, but, expected from you, cause your a YANKEE
Old 08-01-2011, 10:35 AM
tenacious101010

Warbirdguy, I understand your frustration. You cant reason with an unreasonable person. Dont waste a minute of your time, your breath or thoughts . Its a waste of your life, there will always be people like that, no matter how much you wish there wasnt. Just watch Jerry Springer, he will always have guests, there will never be a shortage of them. Just do as I did and block the idiots, then you wont even see anyhting. If you read back the first few posts made. It becomes obvious they were made because of selfish reasons. For those of us that look for beauty in the world, we will be surrounded by it, for those that look for the bad, they will drown in it. You cant help them if they dont want to be helped. Let those that chose to embrace ignorance do so, at their own expense. Time to move on, look forward and forget the ignorance of the past. These are general statements, not directed at any specific person. I have nothing clever left to say in this post
Old 08-01-2011, 10:44 AM
scale only 4 me

Well my family is from Biloxi, I grew up in So Cal,, I've lived here in Ohio for only 6 years,, if that makes me an inbred Yankee oh well.

p.s.
I was in Sunbright a few weeks ago on a church Mission trip giving of my time and money to your underprivileged neighbors,,. Beautiful County down there, met a lot of wonderful people with warm hearts, I can't wait to return next year
Old 08-01-2011, 10:47 AM
tenacious101010

Ahhh, love this feature

This user is on your "block" list and the message has been blocked.
Click here to unblock this user and view this post. <- like that is gonna happen

Old 08-01-2011, 10:51 AM
Warbirdguy

Breathing deeply, closing eyes, setting in a yoga position. aaahmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaahmmmmmmmmmmm feeling better, feeling the stress leave my body...aaaahhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yes, I understand what you mean Denny, aaaahmmmmmmmmmmmm [8D]

I deal with the public on a daily basis and its hard to stand and smile sometimes when an idiot trys to carry on an intellegent conversation with you when you know they are just doing it to get a rise. I failed this time. He got the best of me. I wont let it happen again. Even ranting idiots from up north need love and understanding too. I love you scale, even though you dont have a brain in your head Live long and prosper.

WBG out and heading over to the blocked part of RCU to figure out how too do that.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:52 AM
scale only 4 me

You have great will power Denny,, I can't argue with that

WBG, look for this icon,, lower left in your post

cya,, Love you too brother
Old 08-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Warbirdguy

This user is on your "block" list and the message has been blocked.
Click here to unblock this user and view this post.

hey, it really works. Now I dont get to see any excuses he can make for his sad and obviously shallow life.

Thanks Denny

now, back to business. If GH sends all its unclaimed stuff to Dallas, maybe thats where your plane is Hey, isnt that where that guy is you were told to call? What gets me is, there is a lable that is put on the crate after you pay them for shipping that has phone numbers of both the shipper and reciever. You would think that someone would have enough sence to just call one or the other LOL.

You know, you just want to keep hoping that someone at GH has common sense. I have used them in the past and have had somewhat good luck. But I feel like as I keep going, my 1 in 10 is about to come due. Ill not use them again.

I feel that their main business is the passenger and somewhere down the line, someone said "Hey, we have all this extra space in the cargo hold. Lets start a shipping line. We dont have to invest any more money so anything we make on that is pure profit." And they did. Im sure that figure doesnt get figured in when they are getting grants and federal monies to keep running. Maybe I should invest in GH LOL ......nah...cant deal with that kind of stupidity. Ill just stop supporting them while Im ahead of the game.

WBG
Old 08-01-2011, 11:08 AM
huck1199

Why not let this thread go idle until Ten has someting to report on the location of his plane?
Old 08-01-2011, 11:14 AM
tenacious101010

LOL WBG, we all can use reminding now and then. If you block ignorance, its like it doesnt even exist....POOF! Gone!... Ahhhh, what a great world this is Remember what Bill Cosby said," If you can laugh at it, you can conquer it." I was laughing long before I used the Block feature, the most humorous part of this thread in my opinion, well and also the natives dancing around my plane, that was pretty good too.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:22 AM
Warbirdguy

Cause we are old and some what retired and have nothing better to do than post stuff on an OPEN forum It could get worse, if I were inebreated. HA! Bet yall didnt know I could use such big words :P LOL

We are doing what all do when standing around waiting on good or bad news. Talking back and forth. Only a few have nothing to contribute other than whining. aaahhmmmmmm aaahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok, got a grip, feel the love..... Dang you Denny, My wife is gonna wanna know what you did to make me calmer. I think Im gonna try this before I go fly next time..or..before our Warbird Meet in Tullahoma, Aug 13th. Nice big flying area and plenty of friends to enjoy the day with. (shameless plug again) Ok, out to spread some poison to kill these dag nabbit ticks and fleas.

Check back in later.

WBG
Old 08-01-2011, 11:22 AM
tenacious101010

Yes Amish, that was directed at YOU! ahh, gotta love a sick mind Those like Amiish and WBG, you have helped inject some much needed humor in a not so fun situation. As long as we are not attacking each other, its all good. Even the villiage
Old 08-01-2011, 01:45 PM
tkline

Ten, if you can find out the address of the warehouse they ship the unclaimed packages to let me know and I will see if I can go by the next time I'm in Dallas and look for your plane before it gets sold at an auction or something like that.
Tracy
Old 08-01-2011, 01:47 PM
tenacious101010

Thanks tkline, I am not sure how long it will take for them to get the plane back to the auction site. I am sure they would rather find the plane than pay the insurance. Maybe they will do neither of those, time will tell. Thanks for your kind offer.
Denny
Old 08-01-2011, 01:54 PM
tkline

No problem, I'm in Dallas pretty regular so it would be no problem
Tracy
Old 08-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Airplanes400
My Feedback: (349)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: tenacious101010

Drum roll please, saved the best Greyhound customer comment for last, kinda sums it up.......

''They're not just bad ... but HORRIBLE experiences. Never again. Worst shipping company ever. I wouldn't even use it to ship an ex girlfriend.''
So, rather than plotting to murder your wife or ex, just buy her a Greyhound ticket! Problem solved!
Old 08-01-2011, 03:44 PM
tenacious101010

I was thinking mother-in-law, but the concept is valid.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:51 PM
lopflyers
My Feedback: (12)

See, tkline attitude is why we are here. RCers all over the country helping each other.
We dont even know each other personally but are willing to help.
Scale's attitude is not the norm here, he reminds me a couple of guys that are always posting bashing AMA in every way they can.
About Denny not funding his paypal account I think its a good idea. Be careful it might affect your credit score, they are a bank just like any other
Old 08-01-2011, 03:53 PM
lopflyers
My Feedback: (12)

Ahhhhhh, I was able to sneak 4 flights today before the storm.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:05 PM
helisrme

One of the passengers along the way grabbed that puppy like it was part of their luggage and was gone lickitee split. Mostly, the less fortunate travel by bus so I Would Never Receive Anything By Greyhound unless it was C.O.D.!!!!!!!!!!..........
Old 08-01-2011, 05:27 PM
rickusaf
My Feedback: (19)

Warbirdguy,
 I am sorry but it was totally inappropriate to make any comment about ANY person from the North or South (in your terms YANKEE) of the Mason/Dixon. Line. I lived and grew up in the North, just a stones throw NORTH from the M/D Line, am a 100 percent disabled veteran with a Honorable Retirement from the USAF, and now live in Florida. The war between the states has been over since 1865, thats 145 years ago. I am also a Vietnam Vet, was spit on, cursed at, you name it brother, but we dont carry a grudge against our own, but it really grinds my teeth to still hear crap like this in this day and age. I dont agree what the other guy has said, but dont classify me or him with the term YANK, as it implies there is something wrong with people that live in the NORTH. Grow up man, this is the 21st Century. Thats all I am going to say because it needed to be said, and leave this thread for it's intended purpose, to help one another, no matter where that person lives. Block me if you wish, thats your freedom to do so, and the same reason wars are fought...FOR FREEDOM. Denny, if your plane was shipped, I would quess it probably came through Ocala and would be glad to check it out to see if your plane is there. Greyhounds come and go there frequently. Good Luck in getting it back, one last note, it will all sort out in the wash, and contracts are made to be broken, especially when the other entity broke it first. 

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.