Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

What Ever Became of Morris Hobbies?

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

What Ever Became of Morris Hobbies?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 03:41 PM
Warby
My Feedback: (69)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What Ever Became of Morris Hobbies?

Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Morris Hobbies.
The last I knew of them, they had the business for sale, on eBay if I remember right.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:52 PM
ARUP

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What Ever Became of Morris Hobbies?

He was an eye surgeon in Louisville, KY. Retired now and moved to TX last I heard. His son in law is Dr. ??? Conrad and practices in St Matthews, KY (basically a small township inside Louisville city limits). He'd be pushing 80-85 if still alive.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:39 PM
ho2zoo
My Feedback: (5)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: What Ever Became of Morris Hobbies?

I met Dr. Morris 15 or 16 years ago when he was selling R/C supplies as a side line. He had hobby stuff stacked up to the ceilings in his medical office! But shortly after (say about 10 years ago) he sold the R/C business to someone else. They ran it from a Texas address for a number of years, but it seems they are out of business now too.
Old 08-27-2022, 07:14 AM
Whipple24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ARUP
He was an eye surgeon in Louisville, KY. Retired now and moved to TX last I heard. His son in law is Dr. ??? Conrad and practices in St Matthews, KY (basically a small township inside Louisville city limits). He'd be pushing 80-85 if still alive.
My grandfather (walter morris) passed away a few years ago. As he got older in the early 2000's he sold the biz to someone in texas. The biz is no longer around.