Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

PULSE XT 125 SAITO 125 90 DEGREE MOUNT

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

PULSE XT 125 SAITO 125 90 DEGREE MOUNT

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 09:28 AM
bsovermars

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PULSE XT 125 SAITO 125 90 DEGREE MOUNT

I HAVE JUST PURCHASED A H9 PULSE XT 125 AND HAVE A SAITO 125 FOR IT AND WOULD LIKE TO MOUNT THE ENGINE AT 90 DEGREES AND WAS LOOKING FOR PHOTOS AND INFORMATION ON HOW TO DO THIS
AS WELL AS THE DS 821 SERVOS THAT ARE RECOMENDED BY H9 WOULD BE A GOOD SERVO
I HAVE READ THE FORMS ON ALL THE MODS FOR THIS PLANE AND WILL BE UPGRADING IT OVER THE WINTER
THANKS FOR ANY HELP
BEN
Old 11-07-2011, 06:53 PM
bikerbc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PULSE XT 125 SAITO 125 90 DEGREE MOUNT

Hi Ben I am just down the road from you in Sorrento..I have a Pulse 125 with a OS max 120 AX mounted up rite... I moved the landing ahead about 1 inch because I had nose over problems..That cured the problem...You are going to love this plane..It is a very nice flyer...Very easy to land. You may want to add some flying wires to the tail to strengthen it up a bit..I havent done mine yet but I think I am going to because it feels weak...If you need any help let me know..As I say I am just down the road..Ultra Sport Brotherhood # 100 Cub brother # 6 Biker BC Ken