Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

On Board Video During a Crash

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

On Board Video During a Crash

Old 02-21-2012, 07:52 PM
dasintex
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default On Board Video During a Crash

Just curious, does a video exist of some footage from an on board video on a Plane that crashes?
Old 02-22-2012, 02:31 AM
Oberst
Banned

Default RE: On Board Video During a Crash

What do you mean, can you elaborate on it a little more? Do you mean full size or RC?

You-tube has it all including, RC and full scale. FAA has released a crash that is a little disturbing in my opinion. The plane got caught in a down draft and hit the side of a mountain. I'm glad I wasn't in the plane in my opinion.

Look it up, I'm sure you'll find it.

Pete
Old 02-22-2012, 04:51 AM
dasintex
My Feedback: (10)

Yes, I did just that, found a bunch on 'You-Tube', just wanted to see what a crash looked like from onboard a RC plane.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:53 AM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Hi Dasintex

Yes I am sure as you already know there is a lot of that type of vidio out there that is is specifically of RC stuff crashing that is the pilots POV. But much of whats out there tends to be the small foamy stuff. I think you will not see much beyond that simply because most of the fellows that are into the POV shots seems to be that type of airplane. Thats not to say that there is nothing out there beyond that only that it is more rare.

I am of the opinion that all the POV stuff is boring and I am only interested in some vidios when you can 'see as well as hear' the airplane in an effort to ascetain how it may fly.

John
Old 02-22-2012, 07:22 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

I only got about 300 hits

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...7l1170l3.6l9l0
Old 02-22-2012, 11:39 AM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thank you Scale only 4 me, I did look at your link and if it was the first one on the list it is indeed a nice excellent quality senic. However it still holds no interest for me as I prefer to 'see and hear' the airplanes because that is where my interest lies.

But I do applaud you in your decision to fight the compulsion that so many fail at. And that is the idea that they must add artsey/craftsy music to their work thereby destroying the ability to hear the airplane.

John
Old 02-22-2012, 01:30 PM
The Ghost

ORIGINAL: dasintex

Just curious, does a video exist of some footage from an on board video on a Plane that crashes?
Here is a short slow-mo of a Pits Python(mine)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F42UeSk5NzU&feature=g-upl&context=G2da4372AUAAAAAAABAA[/youtube]

Cheers
Old 02-22-2012, 04:16 PM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

ORIGINAL: JohnBuckner

Thank you Scale only 4 me, I did look at your link and if it was the first one on the list it is indeed a nice excellent quality senic. However it still holds no interest for me as I prefer to 'see and hear' the airplanes because that is where my interest lies.

But I do applaud you in your decision to fight the compulsion that so many fail at. And that is the idea that they must add artsey/craftsy music to their work thereby destroying the ability to hear the airplane.

John
None of those are my videos, I don't crash , it was just a search result