Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

FMA FS5 receiver?

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

FMA FS5 receiver?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 01:44 AM
KatManDEW
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FMA FS5 receiver?

Anyone have any experience or info about the new [link=https://www.fmadirect.com/site/fma.htm?body=detail&item=1722§ion=29]FMA FS5[/link] receiver? As someone who has had four "I ain't got it's" (loss of radio control) in a 12 month period, I really like what I've read about the FS5. By itself, it sounds impressive with the digital signal recognition, extensive signal analysis, and fail safes on each channel - but when it's coupled with the FMA co-pilot it will supposedly hold the pitch and roll axis level in a rudder turn in case of total loss of signal, which sound even more interesting....

It's only available in 5 channel at the moment, but they're going to have an 8 channel model soon.