Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

GREAT PLANES PITTS HELP WITH SMOKE???

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

GREAT PLANES PITTS HELP WITH SMOKE???

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 06:22 PM
raron455
My Feedback: (38)

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Default GREAT PLANES PITTS HELP WITH SMOKE???

hello all,, I have a great planes pitts, the discontinued one, the s2s red and white,, Ilove this plane flies fantastic,, Ineed help from someone who has put a smoke system on theirs,, I just dont see where Icould put a smoke tank, the fuel tank goes thru a hole that is cut for it, and There is not another space for a smoke tank. Did you guys have to remove some braces, or what, I know that there are a ton of guys out there with this plane and have smoke on theirs,, any help would be greatly appreciated, Ihave a brand new sullivan skywriter kit but have no idea where to put it at on this plane,,,THANKS
Old 11-29-2012, 03:34 PM
raron455
My Feedback: (38)

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: GREAT PLANES PITTS HELP WITH SMOKE???

anyone
Old 11-29-2012, 03:42 PM
kork
My Feedback: (65)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GREAT PLANES PITTS HELP WITH SMOKE???

all of my planes with smoke I install the skywritter under the engine carriage, if your does not have one, and just a flush motor mount plate put it under the standoffs of the engine mount. I try to keep it outside of the fuse incase a hose sprung a leak or came off. 14 ounces of smoke oil in your fuseis a messy problem. As for the tank, be creative and move it around so the cg is ok.