Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Atsro Flight Porterfield Colligiate

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Atsro Flight Porterfield Colligiate

Old 03-05-2013, 05:54 AM
clockguypete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atsro Flight Porterfield Colligiate

Hello fellow pilots! I recently purchased an Astro Flight Porterfield Colligiate kit that was missing the 8 page instruction booklet. Does anyone have these build instructions in their collection they can share with me? The plane has a 69.5" wingspan, and was designed around an Astro 10-15 geared electric motor. The plans are dated 1979, and RCM reviewed this plane in the FEB 1980 issue. I would be very grateful for some help on this, as I do not want to mess up this almost vintage kit. Thanks, Pete
Old 03-05-2013, 07:50 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Atsro Flight Porterfield Colligiate

Try posting in the kit building forum or ask a mod to move your post. You may get a better response?
Old 03-05-2013, 09:16 PM
clockguypete

Thanks, I started there, but no luck yet :-(
Old 03-06-2013, 07:29 PM
TFF

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The plane started out as RCM construction article. They have some construction articles on their web; they might have that one. I doubt the instructions are more than "Make two fuselage sides, add landing gear, make tail, cover all, enjoy."
Old 03-06-2013, 07:49 PM
clockguypete

Ok, good news! A member has found the RCM review build article, and the original step by step 8 page instruction booklet with phito's and places to check off each step when completed! I am so thankful for everyone's advice, and help providing this information to help me along with this plane kit:-)