Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

RCM Plans ???

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2013, 06:58 AM
oldbassard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't ever expect the Better Business Bureau to ever do anything about any company, All they do is give you a place to vent. Honest that's all they do. What ever a company does they take no action, just file and list complaints. Angie's List is better than the BBB.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:58 PM
sterbejj

I got a mailgram from RCM Plans on October 25th with a promise that my money would be returned. I got a mailgram from the Oregon DOJ the same day saying the same thing. As of this posting (Nov 18th) I have still not received the refund. So, one more round of complaint to the Oregon DOJ about this. Also, I see the RCM Plans website is still on line and is still taking people's credit card info and money. I added that complaint to my latest mailgram and hard copy letter to Ms. Suarez in Oregon.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:02 AM
bassbug62p

RCM They will charge your credit card within a day or sooner,& than you get nothing!!!!!!!!!!!! phone #'s don't work!!!!!! They don't answer emails.... CREEPY !!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2013, 12:53 PM
mbnt

After waiting a month and calling for the last week with no answer, and reading all the horror stories on this forum, I decided to take KW_Counter's advice and contact my credit card company to see if I could get my money back. They deducted the amount from my bill and said they would contact the seller. I told them "good luck" as I have been trying to contact them for over a week. They said they have "other ways" to contact them. I guess that means they can take their money from the same account they put it in to?

My order number was 7190. I wonder how long they will be allowed to operate before getting shut down?

I ordered plans from them back in the 80's and didn't notice any problems then. I was living in Germany, so I didn't notice if I had to wait any longer than usual for the plans. Any way I will have to find another source for plans. I found some on AMA's site, but they were for control-line models. I guess I can convert them over to RC.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:21 PM
AERORICH73

Hi Fellows: My order placed in April has not been sent either, nor has any of my e-mails been answered. Believe the people in Gold Beach, Oregon are living in the warmer states during our winters, and may return to Oregon in the summer. There is a good chance since the model building past public, has been replaced with instant gradification foam, electric stuff, that this outfit has just moved on, and pocketed the sent funds. Their website is still up and operational, but they are not sending the plans out. At the moment I am trying to find a way to get Chuck Cunninghamp's HOOKER model plans which was one of the plans I had ordered in April 2013. They have been slow in the past, but never this long. Anyone getting info, let me know.

[email protected]